Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
cop car part 5 comin soon, off the new album " Straight Sicc and Infected" aka The SSI Album...droppin on the 1st on Mental Health Records.
hear the Locsta rappin with Bone Thugs n Harmony, Unreleased verses by Eazy E.

Straigh up Menace part 2 with MC Eiht also in the works.

"Triple flipping Split Spit"with Twisted Insane and Young Droop

"All foh dah Luv" Featuring Nikki Minaj

"Cuhhhhhrippin" feat Brotha Lynch Hung, Crazy Locs and Methy Marv

"Kickin down Doorz" Feat. Crazie Locs, Luigi and Mario the House.

ALL NEW DISS TRACKS COMIN TOO

"The State Vs Crazie Locs" DOCUMENTARY ON THE LIFE OF CRAZY LOCS

I heard Locs also been in the studio with Carlos Santana and they recorded 6 tracks while frying on acid

And the boss tycoon E 40 has been considering singing Locs to Sic Wid it to help improve 40's international appeal

Crazy Locs stays pushin, fa real do, yaddidasayim, ya feel me, keep it real G, cause that real G, on the fa sho do, this is for the dont knows, fuck the five O's, they gone die though, and I put that on the bible

The exact release date is pending confirmation from our affiliates at www.Twobitchesfromthebay.org

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
shut the fuck up j fagg.dont be mad bytch cause u a chump and everybody telling u off foo.im always respecting my trues.thats real something u dont have heart to do or scared to try to do cause u will get bytch slap for not fitting in.u cant fit in dont try to get in.cause when u do u act like a chump that deserves a fuckkin bytch slap.u will fit in when u keep thangs real admit u a chump and make a simple change other than that fuck u homie.
Fa shoe Locs......

Hey if I send you $3 thru paypal will you grow your eyebrows back? That shit is hella creepy.....

tryin to be like.....

and in the end when they discover their true sexual preference, they both gonna end up looking like....

Nov 11, 2006
Here is L @locsessj practicing what he wants to do to VERSACERO @VERSACERO .......

Fucking cambodian faggot

Nov 11, 2006
And here is L @locsessj hardcore crippin at walmart cuh, his walmart cripsta loccasta buddy C-Lim is there too, he just in the gardening section coppin some new gardening gloves.....

Nov 11, 2006
Shut the fuck up Jmacc, You're just as annoying as Incisions and DaGrimProphet. You need to kill yourself
A juggalo faggot is telling me to kill myself? LMFAO....ok @coathangastrangla, since you worship lynch so much plz do as he is doing in this pic, trust me no one will miss an alcoholicfaggotjuggaloloser.......

Nov 11, 2006
jmacc is an obvious homosexual. dude already posted pictures of a shirtless dude in this thread. Not sure why he's doing that.
Ummmmmm because this thread is about crazieloccs and said pics are of the same crazieloccs, but Im sure you knew that because thats ur gay lover u canadian fag