*****FREE BEAT FROM TATEM1******

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.tatem1.com
Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a joke. I have uploaded a FREE Track on myspace for all Artist & DJs to Spit On, Do A song to it, Bust On it, Mixtape It, Put it on Yo album, or just bump it, Play it in the club. Whatever. If you don't like it, thats cool too. Its jus 1 track out of a Library of Many. If you do like it and decide to use, just don't forget where it came from.

Produced By Tatem 1 BeatsUnPredictable International.

One love to all my BART Fam and thanks for all your Support through this Music Struggle.

http://www.myspace.com/tatem1

Jul 2, 2002
www.tatem1.com
Free Beat

Good Lookn out to everybody who sent me emails and messages with feedback.

I just wanted to share somethin with all the non believers and all my folks who appreciate my Production.

This is truly a FREE Slap for you to spit on. No Strings attached. I didn't even DJ Clue all over it. Its completely naked and ready to be laced.

Jul 2, 2002
www.tatem1.com
Another Free Track

Wassup Bart Fam?

Someone suggested to me that I give another Free Track to the Artist or Group that comes up with the tightest song to this beat. I personally don't have a problem with it. I just need to figure out how to do a poll and wait til the songs pour in.

I'd rather let my Bart Folks and Fans decide on what song is the tightest and I will Lace that Artist or Group with all my Might A Tatem 1 Exclusive Heater.