Forrest ran out of the ring in 101 for a good reason

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
he broke his jaw and lost hearing in his right ear. i was pissed he was acting like a lil bitch cause imma fan of his but now that i know that it's understandable. this was straight from his camp so...

Feb 12, 2004
I feel bad for Forrest, but it was an ridiculously amazing dispaly by Anderson Silva. I went to a bar after 101 and EVERYONE I talked to was talking about him. Dude is on a whole other level...

Mar 13, 2003
/\

who knows when he broke his jaw though......could of been toward the end of the fight, and dont forget when your adrenaline is going you dont feel it right away, plus he's a professionally trained fighter!

Nov 7, 2006
that was a great boxing match lol, anderson silva is the man too slick for these bums
its so funny cause hes so good with his satndup ppl forget he's just as good on the ground. he has a black belt in jiu-jitsu. he is just dominant no matter where you put em. and now he's prolly gonna just permanently stay at 205 and get his belt taken away just so he can have better competition. this dude in the matter of 2 days just made me respect him more than any other fighter out there.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
He sure did have a good reason to run out of there like a bitch. He got his fuccing ass beat down to the floor.

The Spider beat the breaks off of him. hahahhahahahahahah

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Forrest Griffin’s Jaw Not Injured

Rumors circulated on Sunday that Forrest Griffin’s run from the Octagon following his first-round knockout loss to Anderson Silva on Saturday at UFC 101 was due to a broken or dislocated jaw. However, according to Joe Ferraro of Sportsnet’s “MMA Connected”, Griffin’s jaw is “fine”:

Source has confirmed that the reports that Forrest has a broken jaw and was the reason he ran out of the octagon are false. His jaw is fine.

At the post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White said he hadn’t seen Griffin following the knockout and had no idea where he’d gone or why he left, though White added that he believed Griffin simply bolted from the Octagon as a result of his being an emotional fighter.

What injuries Griffin suffered in the defeat, if any, are not yet known as the card’s medical suspensions have yet to be released, but should be available in the coming days.

Feb 12, 2009
^^^^^
I knew that was bs. He should have stayed and taken his loss like a man instead of running away like pussy. I really thought he was better than that.

Feb 12, 2009
^^^^^
I knew that was bs. He should have stayed and taken his loss like a man instead of running away like pussy. I really thought he was better than that.

May 6, 2009
A report that I read, said Griffin's camp told people his jaw was fine.

I think he ran out just out of complete humiliation. People forget, he did the same exact thing when he lost to Jardine.

May 6, 2009
New update from mmamania.com says Forrest was NOT injured.

***Update: Forrest Griffin was not injured during his fight at UFC 101 against Anderson Silva and his quick exit following the knockout loss was from emotional — not physical distress.

MMAWeekly has confirmed with representatives from Zinkin Entertainment, Griffin’s management group, that he is physically fine following the Saturday night fight. Griffin suffered no broken jaw and he is physically okay, said the Zinkin representative, but emotionally he is definitely not dealing well with the loss.

A report surfaced earlier today from Telegraph.co.uk that claimed Griffin’s jaw had been dislocated by “The Spider” at some point in the first round of their light heavyweight tilt on August 8.

Nov 7, 2006
yeah just saw that he wasnt injured so now theres really no excuse. Forrest is a pussy and now i'm down a fighter that i like cause i always liked forrest wiin or lose cause of his attitude. after saturday though he can fuck off for all i care