for you "40 flopped" folks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
SLY said:
5 weeks @ 180,000 i dunno but when ur on a MAJOR LABEL with MAJOR PUSH and MAJOR MARKETING and all that and u can only bring home 180,000 thats fuckin horrible. he sold more when he was on JIVE then he does on BME. and this was suposto make his career. E-40 lost in my Opinion. the reason why everyone " predicted" e40 too do double platinum is because he had a huge promo push. i meen he had mtv, he had ny radio, he had sirius x 10. he had usa today, he had lil jon, If san quinn had those outlets do u think san quinn would be selling 180,000? or doing more? I love e40, i think the album is ok. but when u think about it the rest of the country is laughing because e40 had a real chance too really break-out. but he didint. going into week #6 without 200k. Best of luck too e40 with the 2nd single. he should have at least had 500k with tell me when too go. Part of me is frustrated and part of me is thinking why makes all theese excuses how he's @ 180,000 cuz of this and that. point blanke e40 flopped.
Thank you. A man with some sense. I hope "U & Dat" boosts sales. Buy the album even if ya don't like it. I did. Otherwise, this hype was all for nothing. You gotta face the facts.

Nov 2, 2004
JP The 13th said:
the fuck are yall doin comparin 40's sales to weak ass numbers...

haha... i dont think thats sumthin we should be doin

i understand sayin that his take-off will be slow and his numbers are steady

but dont expect people who are sayin he flopped to go "oh shit well he's still beatin out a fat country white boy tryna make strip club music, or a female rapper who on a label who cant even spell promotion and daym near forgot her release date"

but if thats what makes u sleep better at night go head

just let 40's album take its course

if he sells he sells.. if he doesnt.... u finna die or sumthin?
damn blood how old r u? u can't be about 18 or 19, because u make more sense on these threads than anybody. U sure u ain't like 36 or 37 actin like JP.