for those who know about cars?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
dont get the impala.. pieces of shit.. drive train is garbage.. 4 cyl cars are bullshit to.. go with a v6..and stay away from high miles..if you not tryin to floss..try craigslist..you can find a grandma 1 owner for cheap..under 40,000 miles.. thats some mileage on an engine.. sounds like it was a rent a car...

Hondas are always best..Toyota is descent but Honda is a World Power Company They back their products..youll get yo money worth..

Apr 26, 2006
Get an Acura RSX. Their small, light, good on gas, look good and the performance is pretty good for a 4 banger.

I got a 2006 Acura RSX Type-S. It's a 6 speed too. Good on gas and like I said, performance ain't bad at all. 200HP ain't bad for a small light car. That's all stock too.

EVERYONE has Accords & Civics.

If you want a truck, check out the Toyota Tacoma.

Also, I personally wouldn't buy an American 4 or 6 cylinder. Americans build MUSCLE cars.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
As much of a GM fan that I am, in your situation I would advise to go with a 4cyl Accord with a manual transmission only because Honda has been doin that since day one and they do it real well.

A car will treat you how you treat it, if you dont take care of it ...it will not take care of you and thats a promise.

Granted you will always have to be prepared for the accesory parts to wear out i.e. water pumps, fuel pumps, alternators, batteries, radiators, and sticky thermostats, brake shoes, just to name a few.

But if you stay current with scheduled maintenance you should never really have to worry about blown headgaskets(low coolant) or throwin rods through your engine block(eccesive high revving, low oil)

Thats a nice ass '68 Charger too!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
As much of a GM fan that I am, in your situation I would advise to go with a 4cyl Accord with a manual transmission only because Honda has been doin that since day one and they do it real well.

A car will treat you how you treat it, if you dont take care of it ...it will not take care of you and thats a promise.

Granted you will always have to be prepared for the accesory parts to wear out i.e. water pumps, fuel pumps, alternators, batteries, radiators, and sticky thermostats, brake shoes, just to name a few.

But if you stay current with scheduled maintenance you should never really have to worry about blown headgaskets(low coolant) or throwin rods through your engine block(eccesive high revving, low oil)
that's pretty much the business...

I'ma Bowtie/GM man to the death but the 4Cyl accord with stick would be the better overall choice in your situation in terms of efficiency and maintenance

Jan 11, 2009
go with the camry. honda and toyota can both be ran into the ground and are not as maintenance needy like most domestic cars. i have 2 gm cars now had a honda and toyota i found both to be very reliable but as far as quality goes i would get the camry. i wouldnt worry about the weight with a 4 cylinder both cars are fairly light.

i would never get a new dodge or chrysler. they have to many crazy problems they look good but built cheap

Aug 20, 2003
MY POPS HAS A 96 CAMERY WITH 310,000 MILES ON IT.ITS STILL GOING STRONG.IT'S A 4 BANGER.THAT CARS BEEN TO VEGAS 5 TIMES,LA 10 TIMES,RENO 10 TIMES,PHEONIX 3TIMES,YOU GET MY DRIFT.TOYOTAS LAST FOR EVER IF YOU TAKE CARE OF EM....

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Those German engines are built solid as fuck, they know how to put together some shit.

As far as pops sayin that those v4s are no good thats a complete lie.

Ask him what he meant by "good".

Those lil fuckers are soldiers compared to older American v4s.

The Americans are gettin better though finally.

The little Ecotec 4cyl in the Cobalt is said to be pretty worthy.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
My pops thinks he knows about cars so he says that V4 camrys and Accords aren't that good because they are bigger cars so the engine isn't that strong, so the engines fuck up more than a V6.
As far as pops sayin that those v4s are no good thats a complete lie.

Ask him what he meant by "good".

Those lil fuckers are soldiers compared to older American v4s.
Damn, where can I get a v4?