FLesh N Bone back in the pen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
so wtf the gun wasnt even in the car with him?

lol
ya wtf? the gun was at his RESIDENCE?

You hear that, people? THE GUN WAS NOT IN THE CAR. Good job jumping to conclusions though.. everyones on some fuck flesh shit and no one even knew who the gun belonged to. Now we know it was at his house.

Feb 8, 2003
ya wtf? the gun was at his RESIDENCE?

You hear that, people? THE GUN WAS NOT IN THE CAR. Good job jumping to conclusions though.. everyones on some fuck flesh shit and no one even knew who the gun belonged to. Now we know it was at his house.

I think they only found drugs in his car. when your a felony or on papers and get caught with dope or guns the cops mostly automatically raid your house to look for more evidence..

and i dont think anyone in here was on fuck flesh tip we was just saying he stupid thats all..

Nov 13, 2004
damn i just found out about this from my nigga q-loco.... but y'all know the nigga flesh is emotionally disturbed mayne.... like serious medication takin disturbed.... so give the nigga a break....
Yep this is true...Flesh was an undiagnosed manic-depressive when he got locked up. I mean he duz have issues but he aint no nuttcase.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Foolz is way 2 emotional

IT'S MESSED UP BUT WHO KNOW'S WHAT HIS MIND FRAME AT? I MEAN HE OUT AND SHIT HE PROB PARANOID AND JUS THINKN BOU ALL HE WENT THRU N PRISON AND BEFORE HE WENT IN... AND IM NOT TAKIN UP FOR HIM JUS SAYN.. .YOU NEVA KNOW ONE'S MIND FRAME AFTER BEIN LOCK UP THAT DAMN LONG..... DAMN THO FLESH!!!!!
Not 2 mention Dude was in Kali where it could go down in a instant. His homie just got robbed and damn near Beat 2 death and from what i hear the nigga who he got locked up 4 n the 1st place got bread on his head. Money dont make all yo situations gravy. For u foolz sayin fuck the nigga 4 getting snatched up sure it was stupid but dude dont owe u shit and off top that nigga wasnt the tightest n the group 9 yrs was yall really expecting this nigga 2 change the game? Really tho. somebody hug these sensitive ass people talkin bout Fuck Bone, Fuck Flesh for Being stupid- I guess all yall aint neva fucked up . U perfect sonz of bitches:angry:

Jun 10, 2007
Not 2 mention Dude was in Kali where it could go down in a instant. His homie just got robbed and damn near Beat 2 death and from what i hear the nigga who he got locked up 4 n the 1st place got bread on his head. Money dont make all yo situations gravy. For u foolz sayin fuck the nigga 4 getting snatched up sure it was stupid but dude dont owe u shit and off top that nigga wasnt the tightest n the group 9 yrs was yall really expecting this nigga 2 change the game? Really tho. somebody hug these sensitive ass people talkin bout Fuck Bone, Fuck Flesh for Being stupid- I guess all yall aint neva fucked up . U perfect sonz of bitches:angry:
Yuppppppp. dats real. I think Flesh and Bizzy da two best in Bone

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca