FLesh N Bone back in the pen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/04/03/21319734.aspx

Bone Thug Reunion Derailed: Flesh Arrested With Guns, Drugs
Published Friday, April 03, 2009 4:46 PM

By Nolan Strong

Just months after being released from prison and and reuniting with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, group member Flesh-N-Bone is back in prison for violating his probation.

Flesh, born Stanley Howse, was pulled over yesterday (April 2) in Canyon County, California, for driving with a defective brake light.

A search of his vehicle turned up unnamed narcotics and a firearm, in direct violation of his probation.

Flesh was released from prison in July of 2008, after serving over nine years in prison, which derailed his career as a member of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, a rap group that has sold over 30 million records.

He appeared on the group’s critically acclaimed 1994 debut Creepin on Ah Come Up and the follow up full length, E. 1999 Eternal, released in 1995.

Flesh released his debut solo album T.H.U.G.S.: Trues Humbly United Gatherin' Souls in 1996.

A year later, he was arrested when police raided his home and found a stolen gun and explosives.

In September of 1999, Flesh was finally sentenced to ten years for threatening a friend with an AK-47.

Flesh was released from prison on July 13, 2008, and has since reunited with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

“Words can't even begin to explain the feeling that I had after being locked down for damn near a decade,” Flesh told AllHipHop.com shortly after his release. “The best way for me to describe it is to tell you that it was like a rebirth, a second chance at a new life, and a relief. It was over the top. I'll never forget it. I thank God for giving me the immense blessing of the sense of complete freedom.”

Flesh-N-Bone is currently being held at the Santa Clarita jail and is not eligible for bond.

Feb 8, 2003
damn stanley

He shouldve got his ass out of Cali. wow you would thought this nigga learned his lesson after being in there for ten years. some niggas love jail i got cousins like taht who get out after years then go right back in.

What kind of car was he driving with a fucked up break light with him being in bone group i would think he was set for life or close to it to get a new car.

He gonna get another 2 for teh violation alone and him being a felon with drugs and gun isnt much hope either thats gonna be another 5-15 added on to the violation. I hope he had a passenger in the car that is down to take the pistol and drug charge or somthing..

Now he gonna be singing that moaning part at the end of his northcoast song in jail while taking a shower once again. the part where he was like "uhhhhmahhhhuh"

Jun 9, 2007
fuck prayin for him, if the muthafucka cant learn a lesson from 10 years in the pen then he deserves to go back for good...

at least we still got K-Fed....

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
thats fucked up but its his own fault

i find it hard to believe after a decade you cant get your mind right

bone will never touch what they did from 94-99 anyway so whatever

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn man I just downloaded the T.H.U.G.S album and it brings back sooooooo many memories......

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! LETS PRAY 4 HIM YA'LL

OOOHHH YEAH!!!! Let's pray that the fuck up is less likely to fuck up the next time he's out of prison.

What we should hope for is he came out the pen hungry and laid the best verses of his life before he got caught up again. Hell, as long as that happens, I have no reason to be pissed. I'm not emotionally invested in this dudes life. All I give a shit about is the music.