FLesh N Bone back in the pen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
This dude has spent dam near half of his life locked up cuz he got locked up when they was recording Creepin on Ah Come Up too. Like Willie D said..Niggaz and Flies..Niggaz cant stay outta shit for shit!!

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Fucc Bone Thugs Now. I was really looking forward to seeing them bacc together. But after this I give up. They are bacc to making Ohio look like shit again. Ohio can kiss my ass.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I had called up Flesh that morning and he was all like "YAARRGGGGG I'M FREE, BITCHES!!!"

That sucks too, cuz I was totally gonna get him to collab on my next album.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
IT'S MESSED UP BUT WHO KNOW'S WHAT HIS MIND FRAME AT? I MEAN HE OUT AND SHIT HE PROB PARANOID AND JUS THINKN BOU ALL HE WENT THRU N PRISON AND BEFORE HE WENT IN... AND IM NOT TAKIN UP FOR HIM JUS SAYN.. .YOU NEVA KNOW ONE'S MIND FRAME AFTER BEIN LOCK UP THAT DAMN LONG..... DAMN THO FLESH!!!!!

May 2, 2002
Jail/prison is like a revolving door for rappers. You'd think he woulda learned his lesson the first time around. Maybe rappers think it adds to their street cred, I don't know.

If I got just done servin' nine years of a ten year bid, ain't no way in hell I'm tryna go back.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i have alot of my best buddies on parole, and they take that shit very seriously...they dont want to be around drugs.....i guess flesh can function in the clink, better that he can on the outs...

May 2, 2002
yall act like he molested a kid.

he got caught riding with a gun which we dont even know to whom it belonged. And yall dont roll with weed on you ever? cmon..

Jun 9, 2007
after i just got out doin what 10 years? no id make sure that kinda shit stayyysssssssssssssssss faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr from me
I'd have to concur with this statement

after just servin over 3,000 days in jail, you'd think he'd be content leavin his weed and guns at the crib, since he absolutely must have them to live...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yall act like he molested a kid.

he got caught riding with a gun which we dont even know to whom it belonged. And yall dont roll with weed on you ever? cmon..
no. I think everyone shares the same sentiment that this man was released from prison at an relatively early age (in his 30's) after doing 9 years, and was blessed to be back in bone thugs and doing an album. that alone should make him stay out of trouble and give him enough motivation to think smart. I dont know how he is going to explain this to the judge.

Jun 10, 2007
Aint nuttin coo bout sayin fuck someone all becuz they went to jail again. I really wish he wouldnt have got arrested again but its still all luv. Yall must not've eva had a homie who done eva really been out dere in da streets da way most on here are reactin. Ta be upset is one thang but to say fuck him and he deserves ta be locked up fa life aint real

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca