@FLAMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
(OH REALLY NOW.. LOL THEN WHAT IS THIS HERE..??)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=864T7PXdCTk

I JUST PUT THIS PERFORMANCE CLIP OF THAT SHOW BACK UP REAL QUICK TO SHOW WHAT A STRAIGHT LIAR THIS FOOL IS.. HAHAH I WAS THE LAST PERFORMER AND MAIN EVENT RIGHT AFTER TEEFLI HAD PERFORMED..

WOW THESE DUDES ON HERE RUNNIN LIP ARE NOTHIN BUT FUCKIN WEAK MINDED, NO LIFE JEALOUS ASS LYING COWARD MOTHERFUCKAZ.. YA'LL BEEN TALKIN ABOUT YOURSELVES THIS WHOLE TIME FOR YEARS.. THAT'S WHY I JUST GIVE THEM SHIT TO TALK ABOUT AT TIMES AND POST WHATEVER.. SHIT WHY NOT? IT'S FREE PROMOTION I JUST GIVE THEM BULLSHIT TO RUN WITH SINCE THAT'S ALL MY HATERS ARE ABOUT ANYWAY.. JUST BULLSHIT ASS MOTHERFUCKAZ.. LOL BUT THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. LOL..

How you going to be all on the flyer and perform but not step foot at the actual car show? lol you are such a scared bitch!! How come you wernt out talking and shaking hands with fans, taking pics, signing autographs, selling cd's?? Where the fuck were you? Cause I was all out there looking for your punk ass!! I seen hella rappers there, shit even crazy locs was out there lol you weak as fuck!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL.. ALL I DID WAS CAUSE THOSE LIKE YOU TO KEEP MY NAME IN THE MIX WHILE WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES EARNING MY NAME AND BUILDING MY FOUNDATION THE PROPER WAY FOR MY DEBUT NATIONAL ALBUM. YOU MUST NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT ME HITTING MEDIABASE CHARTS AND BEING OFFERED A RECORD DEAL THAT I NO DOUBT TOOK WITH THE QUICKNESS. I'M ALREADY A SUCCESS, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, ALL SUCCESSFUL ARTIST GET THINGS READY MONTHS SOMETIMES EVEN YEARS IN ADVANCE WHILE ALREADY BEING PAID BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCH DOWN ON THE WORLD STAGE. I'M TOO BUSY TO EVEN RESPOND TO THESE PEOPLE ON HERE SPEAKING ABOUT ME FOR ALL THESE MONTHS WITH NO REPLY HAHA. IT'S FUN TO MESS WIT THEY MINDS AT THIS POINT, I LOVE WHEN YA'LL THINK I'M DOWN FOR THE COUNT. ONE LOVE, EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD FOR ME SO I AIN'T TRIPPIN ABOUT A DAMN THANG ANYONE SAYS. I'M PAID. PEACE.
lol @ someone signing you, you fucking suck at being a norte rapper and homeboy rap is garbage!! it's funny you getting big name features and getting outshined on tracks, and a extra lol at you thinking you're going to make it in the music biz you delusional fuck tard, basing your success on blood moons and shit you fucking tweeker, you will forever be known as the little weenie that got scared straight when lil coner knocked on your door

Dec 20, 2013
How you going to be all on the flyer and perform but not step foot at the actual car show? lol you are such a scared bitch!! How come you wernt out talking and shaking hands with fans, taking pics, signing autographs, selling cd's?? Where the fuck were you? Cause I was all out there looking for your punk ass!! I seen hella rappers there, shit even crazy locs was out there lol you weak as fuck!!
Maybe he thought Lil Coner was going to show up so he hid in his grandmas ride.

Oct 3, 2006
Jesus Christ, Snoop. How the fuck you gonna go from making collabs with 2pac and Dre, to working for a couple grand with some Youtube rapper who lives with his grandma.