@FLAMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
LOL.. ALL I DID WAS CAUSE THOSE LIKE YOU TO KEEP MY NAME IN THE MIX WHILE WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES EARNING MY NAME AND BUILDING MY FOUNDATION THE PROPER WAY FOR MY DEBUT NATIONAL ALBUM. YOU MUST NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT ME HITTING MEDIABASE CHARTS AND BEING OFFERED A RECORD DEAL THAT I NO DOUBT TOOK WITH THE QUICKNESS. I'M ALREADY A SUCCESS, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, ALL SUCCESSFUL ARTIST GET THINGS READY MONTHS SOMETIMES EVEN YEARS IN ADVANCE WHILE ALREADY BEING PAID BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCH DOWN ON THE WORLD STAGE. I'M TOO BUSY TO EVEN RESPOND TO THESE PEOPLE ON HERE SPEAKING ABOUT ME FOR ALL THESE MONTHS WITH NO REPLY HAHA. IT'S FUN TO MESS WIT THEY MINDS AT THIS POINT, I LOVE WHEN YA'LL THINK I'M DOWN FOR THE COUNT. ONE LOVE, EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD FOR ME SO I AIN'T TRIPPIN ABOUT A DAMN THANG ANYONE SAYS. I'M PAID. PEACE.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was out there, not one sign of og flamer, i hit up the stage area a few times and didn't see this gummy bear, I was hoping he was out there cause I was going to smack all his fronts out!! if he was there he must of locked himself in a port a potty lol dudes weak as fuck!!

(OH REALLY NOW.. LOL THEN WHAT IS THIS HERE..??)

I JUST PUT THIS PERFORMANCE CLIP OF THAT SHOW BACK UP REAL QUICK TO SHOW WHAT A STRAIGHT LIAR THIS FOOL IS.. HAHAH I WAS THE LAST PERFORMER AND MAIN EVENT RIGHT AFTER TEEFLI HAD PERFORMED..

WOW THESE DUDES ON HERE RUNNIN LIP ARE NOTHIN BUT FUCKIN WEAK MINDED, NO LIFE JEALOUS ASS LYING COWARD MOTHERFUCKAZ.. YA'LL BEEN TALKIN ABOUT YOURSELVES THIS WHOLE TIME FOR YEARS.. THAT'S WHY I JUST GIVE THEM SHIT TO TALK ABOUT AT TIMES AND POST WHATEVER.. SHIT WHY NOT? IT'S FREE PROMOTION I JUST GIVE THEM BULLSHIT TO RUN WITH SINCE THAT'S ALL MY HATERS ARE ABOUT ANYWAY.. JUST BULLSHIT ASS MOTHERFUCKAZ.. LOL BUT THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. LOL..

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
Doing it big with them Modesto chicks that sell coffee @ pink panthers in your video. Not only is you delusional but now these chicks gonna think they are all that even more now & that they was just featured on a #1 hit single that's about to blow up go platinum and hit the billboard charts!!!!

Jun 10, 2015
Austin, Texas, US
You were the main event? Usually when it's the main event it's more then 35 people standing around. Some seem kind of lost in that video.
I was out there about that time and didn't see him, from the pictures he posted of the crowd it looks like he performed 6 hours before the show started!
You might be retarded if you truly think you'll ever blow up.
YOU MUST NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT ME HITTING MEDIABASE CHARTS AND BEING OFFERED A RECORD DEAL THAT I NO DOUBT TOOK WITH THE QUICKNESS.
^^^ Thats right Relentless!! Thats how you make the haters eat their words. Congrats man!!