FLAME SORRYVALE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2003
sHUTUP fOO u AINT GOT NO HOOD U AINT VVS YOU HAVE NO HOMEBOYS U GOT INTERNET FANS AND THATS IT WITH NO HOOD CRED. AINT SHIT CRAKIN ON OLIVE STREET . SO JUST GO AND OPEN UP SOME MORE MYSPACES AND GANG BANG THERE TO THE FULLEST.

Sep 24, 2006
hey holmes since you put up yo address you gonna have a party this weekend, w/hella freaks i'll come through w/ 2 30-packs im sure some of us can get crackin Flame...... Maybe westside can show up too with a couple bottles

May 27, 2003
Hey flame on some real shit though.... didnt tito b diss u on the connected inc compilation by saying..."thugsy's a bitch and DUSTIN DONT BANG"

jajajajaja!

why didnt u go to the door when coner wanted to get his music from u and u had yo grandma answer the door.
fake ass foo! jajajjajaja!!!!!
u aint bout no hood u fake ass wannabe norteno!

On some really this foo flame is a straight net banger no joke out here street shit dont no one know this foo not even homeboys that stay in his city ever heard of this vato.

Feb 21, 2003
Hey flame on some real shit though.... didnt tito b diss u on the connected inc compilation by saying..."thugsy's a bitch and DUSTIN DONT BANG"

jajajajaja!

why didnt u go to the door when coner wanted to get his music from u and u had yo grandma answer the door.

On some really this foo flame is a straight net banger no joke out here street shit dont no one know this foo not even homeboys that stay in his city ever heard of this vato.
damn, westside going for the win!!

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

jajajajaja!

????????????? u gonna keep talkin some bullshit? so I take it u don't wanna come through? come get it faget u got the address along wit everyone else I ain't no bitch u got shit twisted if u think that and u'll find that out real quick if u come through, everyone knows where I stay and I could give a fuck i stay ready for whatever I was expecting u to come through yesterday but u didn't show up u lil bitch, u can keep speaking on shit u think u know but know nothin about and keep talkin all the shit u want but in real life u ain't shit because u got my address and yet u still talkin some nonsense on the net you're bitchmade if u really wanted to see me u would come through u fake ass bitch.. just because things didnt work out between me and other homies in the rap game ur gonna suck their dicks and talk shit about me when u don't even know the situation, I thought it was every northerner equal but I guess foos like u are just bitchmade fagets who don't even know the code of the streets, i've been in plenty of shit homie u don't know what the fuck ur talkin about, when u got fbi callin ur crib and pigs watchin ur every move in the streets i really doubt ur fake and thats what the fuck i'm dealin with so who the fuck are u to talk down on another homeboy when u don't even know me u only think u know from the bullshit u hear maybe u should research shit urself the right way before u run ur mouth about somethin u heard in the streets but like i said before if u got a problem wit me bring it otherwise shut the fuck up

May 27, 2003
u dont know shit bout no fucken codes u sorry ass leva u just keep kicken it at yo grandmas pad and keep net bangin.... o wait call ur gang of "homies" before i show up at ur pad and u have ur gfrandma tell me u aint there like what you did to coner pussy leva.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Naw real talk on one hand flame made a smart move posting his address kuz he could post up in his tree house and ambush this mutha fucka but on the other hand it's bad kuz one of these gangstas might come thru and fuck your cat

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
u dont know shit bout no fucken codes u sorry ass leva u just keep kicken it at yo grandmas pad and keep net bangin.... o wait call ur gang of "homies" before i show up at ur pad and u have ur gfrandma tell me u aint there like what you did to coner pussy leva.

I just gave u my address pussy u think I'm scared I put it out for everyone to see knowing damn well the funk can pop off any minute and I'm just waitin motherfucka I really wish u would come through.. u think i would put my address out like that if I didn't have heart and wasn't prepared? you keep speakin on a situation that u know nothin about and there's really no reason for me to speak on it because this has nothin to do wit that.. yes there was a time when coner came through and picked up some music when I wasn't home so whats your point? he used to record at my pad all the time and he picked up some music and i had shit to do that day. what the fuck does that have to do wit anything I don't fuckin sit at home all fuckin day i wasnt there that day i had shit to do and if you're tryin to talk about me leaving his label thats none of ur fuckin business to be speakin on.. I had my reasons and its fuckin music not hood shit alot of homies have disagreements when it comes to this music business sometimes shit doesnt work out thats just the way it is.. u have nothin to do wit any of that shit my name is good in sunnyvale i kick it in the hood everyday i'm far from a snitch or a drop out i'm active so what the fuck u got problems wit me for? u wouldn't know any real info about me anyway since u dont know any homboyz from Sunnyvale u called it sorryvale u set trippin like a motherfucka and u will get smashed on for that, u can keep hatin foo u ain't fazing me if anything you're blowin my name up even more along with all the other hatin ass motherfuckaz.. u ain't got nothin on me so just give it up foo unless u wanna come through and my homies aint always here so dont make excuses i would handle my own anyway.. now i'm done wit ur faget ass there's nothin more to say so go ahead and type ur bullshit u wont ever come through

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

I just gave u my address pussy u think I'm scared I put it out for everyone to see knowing damn well the funk can pop off any minute and I'm just waitin motherfucka I really wish u would come through.. u think i would put my address out like that if I didn't have heart and wasn't prepared? you keep speakin on a situation that u know nothin about and there's really no reason for me to speak on it because this has nothin to do wit that.. yes there was a time when coner came through and picked up some music when I wasn't home so whats your point? he used to record at my pad all the time and he picked up some music and i had shit to do that day. what the fuck does that have to do wit anything I don't fuckin sit at home all fuckin day i wasnt there that day i had shit to do and if you're tryin to talk about me leaving his label thats none of ur fuckin business to be speakin on.. I had my reasons and its fuckin music not hood shit alot of homies have disagreements when it comes to this music business sometimes shit doesnt work out thats just the way it is.. u have nothin to do wit any of that shit my name is good in sunnyvale i kick it in the hood everyday i'm far from a snitch or a drop out i'm active so what the fuck u got problems wit me for? u wouldn't know any real info about me anyway since u dont know any homboyz from Sunnyvale u called it sorryvale u set trippin like a motherfucka and u will get smashed on for that, u can keep hatin foo u ain't fazing me if anything you're blowin my name up even more along with all the other hatin ass motherfuckaz.. u ain't got nothin on me so just give it up foo unless u wanna come through and my homies aint always here so dont make excuses i would handle my own anyway.. now i'm done wit ur faget ass there's nothin more to say so go ahead and type ur bullshit u wont ever come through

Oct 3, 2006
what track was that on the compilation? were those disses were thrown?
number 6 on the connected inc comp...diamonds in his grill.i think thats what its called...and it didnt sound like tito b said thugsy...that wouldve been stupid to diss thugzy when he made the beat for #4 on that cd