FLAME SORRYVALE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2003
Where's that foo @??
I just called him out on some of M.V. spots and he hasn't responded to me..........
Naw i aint that foo that was here before i dont live on the computer 24 7 homie and to all you groupie azz niggas puttin on a cape on for this foo flame i didnt say that my town didnt have rats this foo claims to be sunnyvale but dont no homeboy know him from being out on the block. everone that knows him is on the computer and shit. a homeboy who is only gangster on the computer but isnt known for shit on the streets thats some real gangsta shit que no.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Naw i aint that foo that was here before i dont live on the computer 24 7 homie and to all you groupie azz niggas puttin on a cape on for this foo flame i didnt say that my town didnt have rats this foo claims to be sunnyvale but dont no homeboy know him from being out on the block. everone that knows him is on the computer and shit. a homeboy who is only gangster on the computer but isnt known for shit on the streets thats some real gangsta shit que no.
I'm in the hood everyday why u gonna talk shit on a whole city just to talk some shit about me? thats some stupid shit first you're talkin down on Sunnyvale as a whole then u act like u know some shit about me when u don't even know shit about my city get outta here wit that stupid shit u look dumb I ain't even gotta say nothin else it's a waste of time I'm posted wit Sunnyvale homies right now as i type this u need to get your shit straight and stop hatin

May 12, 2009

As you can see I'm new on this forum so go cry to somebody that cares, Fuck it let's meet up in your town and I'll show you how to really put in some work....

I'm in the hood everyday why u gonna talk shit on a whole city just to talk some shit about me? thats some stupid shit first you're talkin down on Sunnyvale as a whole then u act like u know some shit about me when u don't even know shit about my city get outta here wit that stupid shit u look dumb I ain't even gotta say nothin else it's a waste of time I'm posted wit Sunnyvale homies right now as i type this u need to get your shit straight and stop hatin
Hey Flame don't know you & I aint on your jock but it appears that your doing something right in the rap game to have "HATERS" on your jock....
keep doing what you do homey....

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
As you can see I'm new on this forum so go cry to somebody that cares, Fuck it let's meet up in your town and I'll show you how to really put in some work....

Hey Flame don't know you & I aint on your jock but it appears that your doing something right in the rap game to have "HATERS" on your jock....
I know homeboy I ain't even trippin it's nothin foos will hate no matter what u do I've been through all that already my name is good so I don't care

May 27, 2003

Sure.... foo funny you trying to come clean up my hood when san jo is moooore packed with skraps than a mothafucka take care of that first and then come through....
and to answer flames comment im bashing you and what ever hood you "supposely claiming" cause from what i know villa sol homeboys....for sure i know you aint villa sol. all the jales pulled in sonnyvale is unknown town que no.... and you cant even sit there and try to say you and your homeboys is doing something o else youd be known for it and not for networking. so yea you and your homies sit there and do what you do best and type your lifes away.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sure.... foo funny you trying to come clean up my hood when san jo is moooore packed with skraps than a mothafucka take care of that first and then come through....
and to answer flames comment im bashing you and what ever hood you "supposely claiming" cause from what i know villa sol homeboys....for sure i know you aint villa sol. all the jales pulled in sonnyvale is unknown town que no.... and you cant even sit there and try to say you and your homeboys is doing something o else youd be known for it and not for networking. so yea you and your homies sit there and do what you do best and type your lifes away.
hahaha you don't know shit about Via Sol foo shut ur mouth already

May 27, 2003
Flame has no hood in sonnyvale hes never put any work in hes just a internet gaangster.
whats left of vvs dont even know this foo.
fony azz vato....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
man if anyone is cleeaning up the mean streets of sunnyvale can yall go hit up columbia park? I see a gang of southsiders mean muggin a playa when when im trying to get my hoop on. just peeping us out on sum fag shit.
can yall go gay bash them dudes plz?
lol

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Flame has no hood in sonnyvale hes never put any work in hes just a internet gaangster.
whats left of vvs dont even know this foo.
fony azz vato....
Bitch u don't even know the name of the clicka shut the fuck up I ain't gonna play internet warrior wit your faget ass and say yea i'm this and that because there's feds on this bitch but i'll tell u what u want some problems come see me I'm in the hood all day I ain't hard to find all the homeboyz know me. You know what why don't u come to my block, knock on my door and see what u get greeted with! here's my address:

982 W. Olive Ave Sunnyvale

fuckin punk ass bitch i'll be waiting