FLAME SORRYVALE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2003
So I see theres some Kat from SorryVale reppin Norte this and that blah blah.... point exact that I have never seen this foo out in the Sorryvale Streets.... House Gangster or studio??
Just my quick review on this Kat who "is a rapper from sorryvale".

May 27, 2003
You got homies from the view cleaning out sorryvale streets and damn well you aint "never" heard of sorryvale cleaning they own damn streets. whatever funk popz up in sorryvale itz not by sorryvalerz. flame must be the only so called homeboy in the vale.

Jan 23, 2006
Ive been in sunnyvale for 10 years now and rarely do i see scarps outta there hoods.the scraps stay to there own streets just like they do in mountain view and every other city. even if you do try to hit them up they run away and if they down to squab tha whole pig department would be there in a hot second. so wuts the point on beating up a fuckin wetback that can only say "no bang, no bang"

May 12, 2009
Ive been in sunnyvale for 10 years now and rarely do i see scarps outta there hoods.the scraps stay to there own streets just like they do in mountain view and every other city. even if you do try to hit them up they run away and if they down to squab tha whole pig department would be there in a hot second. so wuts the point on beating up a fuckin wetback that can only say "no bang, no bang"
what's your problem ene?? fuk you if your saying wetback.
don't be ignorant and call our raza that, just because he's our enemy.
would you call a homeboy who was born in Mexico a "Wetback"????
GTFO here with that shit, I've been sliding through Sunnyvale especially @ the Chavez store on Fair Oaks and I haven't seen a trampita yet.
Maybe I'll head out to Ruby's taquieria and see how the scene is in that area.

May 27, 2003
Scrapas be walking up and down Fair oaks especially duane thats all scrapa shit samething with bernardo street.... so dont sit here and say that there aint no visible sorryvale scraps. m.v scraps are not just out there postin at the corner of the block like they do in sorryvale cuz we stay active out here on sight. and second aint no one hating on this foo flame.... i could care less about his rappin shit just for someone to sit there reppin norte and has never been out there in the streets thats sum wangzta shit. dont no homies from the view kno this foo.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
You got homies from the view cleaning out sorryvale streets and damn well you aint "never" heard of sorryvale cleaning they own damn streets. whatever funk popz up in sorryvale itz not by sorryvalerz. flame must be the only so called homeboy in the vale.
FIRST OFF FOO SUNNYVALE HAS BEEN HOMEBOY TERRITORY FOR GENERATIONS AND EVERY CITY HAS SCRAPS SO YOU'RE THREAD IS POINTLESS. I'M OUT IN THESE STREETS ALL DAY AND US HOMEBOYZ RUN SUNNYVALE THESE SCRAPS AIN'T DOING SHIT. AND WHY ARE U TALKIN DOWN ON A WHOLE CITY FULL OF FELLOW NORTHERNERS? THAT GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF FOO YOU ARE SET TRIPPIN OFF YOUR OWN. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT AND DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF SUNNYVALE SO I SUGGEST YOU DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE YOU TALK DOWN ON A WHOLE HOMEBOY HOOD. PLUS U KNOW DAMN WELL THE VIEW HAS IT'S SHARE OF SCRAPS JUST AS ANY OTHER CITY AND I'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND SO I SUGGEST U WORRY ABOUT KEEPING YOUR OWN HOOD CLEAN AND STOP SET TRIPPIN. BY THE WAY U TALK, U SOUND LIKE EITHER A YOUNGSTA WIT NO CLUE OF WHAT UR SAYING, OR A FED ON THE NET TRYIN TO GET INFO SO I'M NOT RESPONDING TO YOU ANYMORE. BUT IF YOU'RE NOT THEN THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW FOOS GOT THE GAME TWISTED AND ARE SO QUICK TO TURN ON A FELLOW NORTHERNER FOR A REASON SO STUPID.

May 12, 2009
Scrapas be walking up and down Fair oaks especially duane thats all scrapa shit samething with bernardo street.... so dont sit here and say that there aint no visible sorryvale scraps. m.v scraps are not just out there postin at the corner of the block like they do in sorryvale cuz we stay active out here on sight. and second aint no one hating on this foo flame.... i could care less about his rappin shit just for someone to sit there reppin norte and has never been out there in the streets thats sum wangzta shit. dont no homies from the view kno this foo.
Chales con eso....
Instead of talking all of this desmadre about Sunnyvale homies maybe you should take a good look @ your city. especially in the apartment complexes down California St. or the 7 eleven's on rengstorff Ave. and Escuela Ave., also the apartments on Latham St.! Being a homie from San Jo I get tired of handling shit in that area.
O yea don't forget rengstorff park where they all accumilate also I've seen some tramp in a 84' baby blue low-low regal. can't get any more obvious than that homie "a Scrap mobbing in a low-low"??
that never happens up here.

No seas ignorante chabalito.

Apr 14, 2004
if you always seeing them scrapas everywere then fool u beta be smashing on them levas, it dont matter if i aint from that town, shit most the rats ive boxed up are rats i run into when im outside my barrio

Aug 16, 2002
FIRST OFF FOO SUNNYVALE HAS BEEN HOMEBOY TERRITORY FOR GENERATIONS AND EVERY CITY HAS SCRAPS SO YOU'RE THREAD IS POINTLESS. I'M OUT IN THESE STREETS ALL DAY AND US HOMEBOYZ RUN SUNNYVALE THESE SCRAPS AIN'T DOING SHIT. AND WHY ARE U TALKIN DOWN ON A WHOLE CITY FULL OF FELLOW NORTHERNERS? THAT GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF FOO YOU ARE SET TRIPPIN OFF YOUR OWN. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT AND DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF SUNNYVALE SO I SUGGEST YOU DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE YOU TALK DOWN ON A WHOLE HOMEBOY HOOD. PLUS U KNOW DAMN WELL THE VIEW HAS IT'S SHARE OF SCRAPS JUST AS ANY OTHER CITY AND I'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND SO I SUGGEST U WORRY ABOUT KEEPING YOUR OWN HOOD CLEAN AND STOP SET TRIPPIN. BY THE WAY U TALK, U SOUND LIKE EITHER A YOUNGSTA WIT NO CLUE OF WHAT UR SAYING, OR A FED ON THE NET TRYIN TO GET INFO SO I'M NOT RESPONDING TO YOU ANYMORE. BUT IF YOU'RE NOT THEN THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW FOOS GOT THE GAME TWISTED AND ARE SO QUICK TO TURN ON A FELLOW NORTHERNER FOR A REASON SO STUPID.

THA TRUTH....REALST SHIT I HAVE HEARD FROM A FELLOW ENE ON THIS SITE! AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THOSE CITIES BUT AS A NORTENO THATS SOME REAL GAME! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT CATS HAVING THA GAME TWISTED...THATS WHY WE HAVE SOME MANY FUCKIN DROP OUTS! FUCK RUNNIN AROUND CHASIN THESE FUCKIN WEENIE ASS RATZ! ITS FUCK A DROP OUT ON MINE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMY UP HERE!

Jun 18, 2005
I think this is Westside 1 the fool that got banned for starting up that fake scrap comp from the mission.
THINKING THE $AME THING HOMIE............
HE HA$N'T RE$PONDED 2 FARMERO$$$J ABOUT HI$ OWN CITY
LOOKING KINDA $U$PECT 2 ME...........................................