Five Guys Burger & Fries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thats the one I went to as well. I think they have a deal with a movie company, because the one down in Renton is attached to the new theater as well.

I tried going to Zippy's a few weeks back, but they were closed. That place is the size of a fuckin kiosk!
Yeah, Zippy's is hella small but fuckin' grub. Everytime I've ate there we just go sit in the car or something. I've never actually ate in there.

Dec 17, 2004
i see theres one in san diego but its in the north island naval air station in coronado....can i even go there or do i need some type of military credential?

either way ive got the world famous hodads burgers in ocean beach minutes away from my pad. now THAT is burger joint!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Yeah I grubbed at the one by Northgate like a week or so ago. It was pretty good and I liked their fries.

You ever eat at Zippy's Giant Burgers in west Seattle? That's my go to burger joint in the Seattle/greater Seattle area.
Just copped my first Zip burger with bacon and cheese. It better slap! Didn't even know that place was where it's at.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
You're crazy.

Red Mill is good but I agree with Jesse, overrated as fuck. Their onion rings are super slap though.
As a southender I never heard about Red Mill 'til the past year, so you guys may have heard too much hype. Red Mill > Zippy's.

Even BK > Zippy's and I don't eat much fast food. Zippy's didn't have much flavor.

Jul 25, 2007
thought this thread was gonna be like a "2 girls one cup" type of thing with dudes doing stupid shit with burgers and fries. no homo

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
♔;5169856 said:
As a southender I never heard about Red Mill 'til the past year, so you guys may have heard too much hype. Red Mill > Zippy's.

Even BK > Zippy's and I don't eat much fast food. Zippy's didn't have much flavor.
Hmmm maybe you just went on a bad day because everyone I know who has eaten there loves it.