Five Guys Burger & Fries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I grubbed at the one by Northgate like a week or so ago. It was pretty good and I liked their fries.

You ever eat at Zippy's Giant Burgers in west Seattle? That's my go to burger joint in the Seattle/greater Seattle area.

Apr 7, 2004
JUST ATE THERE WHEN I WAS IN VANCOUVER... IT'S GOOD REMINDED ME OF THIS SPOT BACK HOME CALLED LUCKY WISH BONE.. NEXT TIME IM GOING TO GET THE SMALLER BURGER. THEM CAJUN FRIES ARE GOOD AS HELL

May 9, 2002
Yeah I grubbed at the one by Northgate like a week or so ago. It was pretty good and I liked their fries.

You ever eat at Zippy's Giant Burgers in west Seattle? That's my go to burger joint in the Seattle/greater Seattle area.
Thats the one I went to as well. I think they have a deal with a movie company, because the one down in Renton is attached to the new theater as well.

I tried going to Zippy's a few weeks back, but they were closed. That place is the size of a fuckin kiosk!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
WHEN DOES IT OPEN? I WAS JUS THERE LAST WEEK.
i don't know, i just read on their website that there was one opening soon in north sacramento...

looks like they opened up one across the street from where e-40's fatburger was at...

::
oh shit, are you talking about the fatburger in pleasant hill?

did they close?