Five Guys Burger & Fries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
So i go into Five Guys burgers and fries and theres a long ass line as usual.. im standin there and this fat bitch is walking in the door. i hear the door open i look back(instinct) and the bitch slipped and flew up and landed on a bunch of chairs. all u hear is a LOUD ass thud and a bunch of chairs knockin over and shit.. everyones like "OHHHH MYYY GOD" bitches screamin all high pitch and shit.. The lady is FREAKING out rollin around and shit. hella fat.. no to be mean. just givin you a visual. then all of a sudden i see a gaang of blood on the floor and its traveling toward the people in the line.. BLOOD EVERY WHERE.. she had a compound fracture in her leg that shit was fuckin sick.. it looked like this except it was on her shin and the bone was pointing upward..
.. shit was crazy.. lady acted like she waas dying.. it had me DYING when the employee brought out a Wet Floor Sign

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
So i go into Five Guys burgers and fries and theres a long ass line as usual.. im standin there and this fat bitch is walking in the door. i hear the door open i look back(instinct) and the bitch slipped and flew up and landed on a bunch of chairs. all u hear is a LOUD ass thud and a bunch of chairs knockin over and shit.. everyones like "OHHHH MYYY GOD" bitches screamin all high pitch and shit.. The lady is FREAKING out rollin around and shit. hella fat.. no to be mean. just givin you a visual. then all of a sudden i see a gaang of blood on the floor and its traveling toward the people in the line.. BLOOD EVERY WHERE.. she had a compound fracture in her leg that shit was fuckin sick.. it looked like this except it was on her shin and the bone was pointing upward..
.. shit was crazy.. lady acted like she waas dying.. it had me DYING when the employee brought out a Wet Floor Sign
last page

Sep 16, 2002
dawgg, I am all about St. John Tri-tip!!!

I forgot all about the burgers cause I only eat there on Thursdays when the tri is crackin!

but yes... St. John's like a muh fucka.
Saint johns is my shit bro, been goin there for many years!! Never tried the tri tip, but pretty much every thing they have is on hit.. Cant go wrong, burgers, chicken strips, fried zuchinni,garlic fries etc.. All that shit is bomb

May 9, 2002