Five Guys Burger & Fries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Finally got around to trying 5 guys and it was ok nothing more. The burger was smaller than I thought it would be for the price, and they were skimpy as fuck on the mushrooms and onions. I got the cajun fries which were not the business at all but they did give me a shit load of them, should have gone with the regular ones.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
going to the one in fresno when I get in town. will report back the findings. but the yelp reviews on it are some good but a lotta bad.

Apr 25, 2002
Muthafuccas so used to eating processed assembly line burgers, that when you finally get a real one, its nasty to you. Same with the fries. SOmeone actually cut up a potato and fry it, you dont like it, but will eatt he fuck outta some freeze dried potato that aint fresh at all.

and for the record, In n Out, overated. I would take a Whopper over in n out anyday.

Five Guys Burgers/Fries are the shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shits just nasty bro...i make cheeseburgers and fries at home...but cutting up a potato..skinning it, cutting the potato, skillet, salt and pepper...the chili tastes like mush..it makes the bread soggy and the patty all wet and shit.....i know people in LA who grew up on the shit and now hate it because they arent drunk every night...

i can eat a tommy burger only with the chili on the side....that shit looks like a crackhead took a dump on it

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just had Five Guys Burgers & Fries for the first time today.

I got a bacon cheeseburger with tomato, jalapeno, relish, onion, and pickle.

Next to Rally's(Checker's), it's the best fast food burger I think I've ever had.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
dont sleep on 5 guys burgers and fries.. the dries are slap and hella fresh.. (you walk in and see 200 bags of potatoes they will grab one when they run out) and the bacon burger is on point.. one of the BEST burgers ive ever had.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
There's one by my house now I just ate there. It was fuckin good but it cost $26 for 2 people. We ordered 2 large fries tho and that was unnecessary cuz we have like a half a hag of fries left.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
what i wonder is why do people try to compare in-n-out with fives guys so much?

in-n-out is fast food, but five guys is fast casual... it takes longer to prepare, and it costs more... by definition, five guys is supposed to taste better than in-n-out... this is another reason why five guys can't be the "east coast in-n-out" as some people say

the restaurant is really more comparable to fuddruckers, nations, johnny rockets, fatburger, and the counter... and the burgers at the counter shits on all of the above including five guys if you ask me

::