FIRST KOBE RAPES A BITCH, NOW THIS!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Will kobe really have a job after he gets out of prison? I mean Nike and all the other sponsors he had stopped rollin with him, I guess I should expect to see his ass at the unemployment line!

Game Warden

On The Rise
Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
Why the hell didn't he settle with this girl. Evenif he'sinnocent in the eye's of the law, his family, wife, and sponsors don't consider him "innocent"... with all that money. WHy didn't he buy her off. He bought off his wife with a 4million ring. WHy not this colorado girl. Just doesn't make since. You can't tell me that for 2-15 million she wouldn't have agreed never to talk about it. His wife would have never had to know (I doubt they share financial records, she doesn't seem to know WHAT the fuck Kobe does or makes).

It may sound dirty, but hey, at least there was no pregnancy. Why not buy her off.

N

NOSTRIL KING

On the one hand, I'm happy that spoiled house nigger is getting crucified. He's had everything handed to him on a silver platter his entire life and he treats his beautiful black queen to shit on his dick from a white hoe?!?!

On the other hand, the bitch is probably lyin. Groupies love it rough and bloody that's fa damn sho - ain't no evidence that he actually raped her besides her groupie ass lyin mouth.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NOSTRIL KING said:
On the one hand, I'm happy that spoiled house nigger is getting crucified. He's had everything handed to him on a silver platter his entire life and he treats his beautiful black queen to shit on his dick from a white hoe?!?!

his wife aint black......

May 19, 2002
originally posted by nostril king:
"On the one hand, I'm happy that spoiled house nigger is getting crucified. He's had everything handed to him on a silver platter his entire life and he treats his beautiful black queen to shit on his dick from a white hoe?!?!

On the other hand, the bitch is probably lyin. Groupies love it rough and bloody that's fa damn sho - ain't no evidence that he actually raped her besides her groupie ass lyin mouth."

LMAO, his wife is Latina mayn, lol. The white girl had 19 stitches on her asshole and she turned down 1 mil cuz she said she'd rather have justice done.

Apr 25, 2002
damn 19stiches in her booty hole?..that had to be some str8 rip-butt shit..matter of fact..someone needs to make a custom "Kobe Lynch Hung" cover..."The Rip-Butt Siccness"..lmao