FIRST KOBE RAPES A BITCH, NOW THIS!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
707balla said:
originally posted by nostril king:
"On the one hand, I'm happy that spoiled house nigger is getting crucified. He's had everything handed to him on a silver platter his entire life and he treats his beautiful black queen to shit on his dick from a white hoe?!?!

On the other hand, the bitch is probably lyin. Groupies love it rough and bloody that's fa damn sho - ain't no evidence that he actually raped her besides her groupie ass lyin mouth."

LMAO, his wife is Latina mayn, lol. The white girl had 19 stitches on her asshole and she turned down 1 mil cuz she said she'd rather have justice done.
19 Stitches on her anus? Who's your source?

N

NOSTRIL KING

I don't give a fuck if there was 100 stiches...I've BEEN in hotel parties where some groupie ass skanks are gettin run through and they screamin "HARDER daddy...HARDER" and they practically gettin turned into a bloody plate of grade F meat.

Women nowadays, especially white bitches, are size queens. Big, deep, fast, and a lot of the time, bloody as fuck. There's no evidence that it was against her will.

cuzzo

Sicc OG
Apr 16, 2003
NOSTRIL KING said:
I don't give a fuck if there was 100 stiches...I've BEEN in hotel parties where some groupie ass skanks are gettin run through and they screamin "HARDER daddy...HARDER" and they practically gettin turned into a bloody plate of grade F meat.

Women nowadays, especially white bitches, are size queens. Big, deep, fast, and a lot of the time, bloody as fuck. There's no evidence that it was against her will.
you a sav.... but still. I dont give a fuck if he innocent or not, if they got evidence that the bitch gfot stiches in her ass then Kobe is finna do time. As far as the white girls go. Man, look here, theese black broads be beggin for it in they ass, too. it s the thing now. I remember when niggas didnt never used to eat the pussy, now punk mufucas is all over the place that goes down on a broad. Its very few of us real niggas left. But now they want it in the ass and some of these niggas be doin it... now Im not mad atcha, boah, but dont think its just the white girls. I had this bog booty girl named Sharon who was dyin to have it in her ass...why? cuz all her friends was doin it and she was missin out. So they doin it left and right. The fact that Kobe was doin it like that is enough to get convicted cuz the jury is gonna act like he is an animal doin crazy shit like that. He gets everything he deserves. but 19 stitches in the ass mean he wasn't just but fuckin her, it means he was tryin to hurt her. He was takin some shit out on her and was tearin ther the fuck up. I bet half of you on here then fucked some broad in the ass... yall know its true. that nigga was tryin to kill that broad.... real talk

May 14, 2003
@ NOSTRIL KING

WHAT? ONLY WHITE GIRLS CAN BE GOLD DIGGERS? GET OFF THE RACE SHIT HOMIE.......WHY ARE YOU SO BITTER ALL THE TIME? EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS GOT TO TURN ALL THREADS INTO RACE ISSUES, I AM GETTIN SICK OF THIS SHIT!

May 14, 2003
NOSTRIL KING said:

SEE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT....SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE RACE SHIT!

N

NOSTRIL KING

You're a fucking insecure little white boy who's upset at me not welcoming him into the urban culture. You stupid dipshit, your race as a majority is fucking corny and you know it. White bitches SPECIFICALLY as a whole go around smutting because they want to be rebellious and trendy so bad. Gettin fucked in the ass just because Trina talkin bout it or because that's what black dudes tell them will make them a "down ass bitch."

There are cool white peeps, and you ain't one of them you fuckin peckerwood wannabe black piece of shit.

cuzzo

Sicc OG
Apr 16, 2003
NOSTRIL KING said:
You're a fucking insecure little white boy who's upset at me not welcoming him into the urban culture. You stupid dipshit, your race as a majority is fucking corny and you know it. White bitches SPECIFICALLY as a whole go around smutting because they want to be rebellious and trendy so bad. Gettin fucked in the ass just because Trina talkin bout it or because that's what black dudes tell them will make them a "down ass bitch."

There are cool white peeps, and you ain't one of them you fuckin peckerwood wannabe black piece of shit.

gotdamn you not givin a inch. BRANCH OFF ON HIM!!!!

But about that drag about bein a "down ass bitch", yeah, that is what fools be sayin... and a lot of the white girls really soak it up. But the square black ones soak it up too. You never had a preppy girl. Glasses, thick as fuck but never shows it, hair not done, talk hella proper..... and she love you because you a real nigga unlike them squares she usually fuck with. She know she's a good girl, but her pussy keeps tellin her she gotta be wild. So, you can tell her ANY fuckin thing as long as she thinks thats what a "down ass broad" is suppose to do. It goes both ways. A square is a square....

cuzzo

Sicc OG
Apr 16, 2003
19 stitches....... he was trying to kill her. It must have been bad if she wouldn't take the settlement. That the one thing that makes me think he did it. Otherwise, she'd just take the skrill.... but she's not. It must be personal.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I never knew that they offered her skrill to settle. He must have really did it. He was probably drunk as fuck or gone off some blow and just wanted a piece. It's very possible.

Apr 26, 2002
I have read were there was some vaginal brusing but just think 6'8 black man plus a skinny white girl....what she expect....but the stitches this is a new one i need a link..lol...

Aug 9, 2002
Man on ESPN last night Kobe is on some religious shit now. Talking about trying to be with his wife without people bothering them. How come muthafuckas aways turn to GOD when they get in trouble? That's some weird shit to think about. He must of did something to make him all religious-n-shit.

N

NOSTRIL KING

Because when you have no other allies, God is a) The only one who can help you and b) The only one willing to forgive you.

Real rap.