First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
ill refer again to our aim convo, this was right when i started talkin to the bitch

HARRYHENNDINI: wow
HARRYHENNDINI: how old are you again?
roxygrl4321: lol
roxygrl4321: 18
HARRYHENNDINI: damn whens your birthday?
roxygrl4321: june
HARRYHENNDINI: lol
HARRYHENNDINI: DE made out with a 17 year old
roxygrl4321: lol shut up!
HARRYHENNDINI: glad you didnt come to my house then
HARRYHENNDINI: i woulda been locked up

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I didnt contact or talk to any girl that was under 18 on myspace, i was on house arrest awaiting trial for murder and was federal as fuck the last thing ima do before trial is pop at a 17 year old bitch on line folks common sense
Look im just going off what you said...

I agree with ya if thats true de is a peice of shit..im just tryna make sure the messenger aint on the same page...if am wrong then i will appoligize...but I dont thinks its coo to fuck with young girls when ur past a certain age...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
First off I wouldnt give a fuck if you felt disrespected or not...I spoke how I felt like I always do...second yeah it dose clear a lot up but not all...

Now my question would be how old were you when you playin with this "18" year old girls pussy???cuz if you was up in ur thirties that shit is till some pedo shit...17, 18 dont matter...ur a grown man and shouldnt been talkin to no 17 year old girl in the first place...you said you got a little sister how would you feel if some grown man was talkin to her wating for her to turn 18 so he can call her over to take pics of her pussy????

????????? Im wating...

also whats the official ghost dance cut off in age when fuckin with a bitch when you get over 30 years old cause im at 31 right now, hefner keeps a stable of early 20's girls he fucks with if i make it to 50 years ima have a bad 21 year old bitch on my arm and dont see a problem with it honestly

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Ok she was 18 and thats legal so my bad, but for me personally at my age(27) I wouldnt fuck with no young bitch like that...shit would make me feel weird...maybe I just feel to old...either way thanks for clarin shit up...please continue with ur roast of de...i was enjoying that

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Look im just going off what you said...

I agree with ya if thats true de is a peice of shit..im just tryna make sure the messenger aint on the same page...if am wrong then i will appoligize...but I dont thinks its coo to fuck with young girls when ur past a certain age...
All good i could see how it would be easy to misconstrue what i wrote but now you understand all the parameters, you have a beef to settle its with this guy right here

this guy too prolly

Props: Count_Slapula

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
also whats the official ghost dance cut off in age when fuckin with a bitch when you get over 30 years old cause im at 31 right now, hefner keeps a stable of early 20's girls he fucks with if i make it to 50 years ima have a bad 21 year old bitch on my arm and dont see a problem with it honestly
Well im not hefner...i think old ass dudes that fuck with young bitches are werdios...let some old dude try and fuck with my 18 year old neice and its curtins...to each his own but Im not rockin like that...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ghost dance dont you have a first degree blow up doll to inflate or something? u in here on some captain save a sucka shit stfu and let lisicki get his clown on you dumb bitch.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Well im not hefner...i think old ass dudes that fuck with young bitches are werdios...let some old dude try and fuck with my 18 year old neice and its curtins...to each his own but Im not rockin like that...
i dunno about that folks you ever seen a 45 year old woman nekkid, its not a pretty sight

I just like my women ripe and tender and not too tampered with, dont think ill ever grow out of it

oh yeah and if some old dude was fuckin with my 18 year old neice too itd be a wrap

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
fuck around and see DE's name pop on up on her caller ID id be booking the first red eye to Sac equipped with a bag of garlic and a wooden stake

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ghost I know your slow, re read, she was 17 when de was molesting her, months LATER, after she turned 18, she met Lisicki off myspace, and relayed him the story, which was verified by DE's text and emails to her, get it now?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
fuck around and see DE's name pop on up on her caller ID id be booking the first red eye to Sac equipped with a bag of garlic and a wooden stake
Fuck that homie, Oakland International, we could send DE a email for a interview as a middle school girls gymnastics gig(his dream job), and lure him out and beat him with socks filled with batteries. Ima piss on his grill when he knocked out too.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Ghost I know your slow, re read, she was 17 when de was molesting her, months LATER, after she turned 18, she met Lisicki off myspace, and relayed him the story, which was verified by DE's text and emails to her, get it now?
Naw I think ur slow cuz this shit been cleared up two pages ago...

Now run a long before u hurt urself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.