FIRST CAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
i thought the bitch in the Camaro was driving on the wrong side of the street because she wanted to test a muthafucka, and play chicken, so smashed on the gas........turns out she was giving her kid in the back seat a milk bottle.

Mar 11, 2011
Or,

You can grab him one of those stadium cars like the one Jake (Tom Berenger) road in major league to go get some pussy after the Indians beat the Yankees and made the playoffs.

Nothin says my future is baseball like a baseball shaped car with an Indians hat on it.

Mar 24, 2006
i thought the bitch in the Camaro was driving on the wrong side of the street because she wanted to test a muthafucka, and play chicken, so smashed on the gas........turns out she was giving her kid in the back seat a milk bottle.
That car fits your Siccness name to a fuckin' T Mr. Turner. lol

Dec 2, 2006
Honda is the way to go. Good on gas and easy maintenance. Plus they run forever. Fuck what the girls think, they will derail a boy's future quicker than the system. Keep him away from the girls, get him a bucket....lol

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
[/ATTACH=CONFIG]109565[/ATTACH]

GET THAT FOO A BUSS PAASS AND A JOB...

BEST OF LUCK TO YER SON, BUT TO KEEP IT FUNKY, CHANCES R SLIM TA NONE OF HIM GOING PRO... LIFE LESSONS AND HARSH REALITYS ARE WAAAY MORE VALUBALE...

IF HE AINT WERKING THEN HE DOSENT NEEDA CAR NEWAYS...

AND FUCK TRYNA FIT IN WITH ALL THA SPOILED ASS RICH KIDS...WTF!?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not real sure if you've reached a decision, but a mid-nineties Caprice/Impala or Fleetwood/Roadmaster gets around 20mpg with a healthy engine, plus he has the power to waste his fuel economy if he so desires just by pressing the gas down.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
WAS THE REPAIRS ON IT EXPENSIVE? SINCE IT WAS BEEMER?
It's a Beemer, it's fucking outrageous. Not to mention the theft deterrent system on a BMW works well in only one direction and that is to keep the car safe. If you're looking to throw in some knock or customize at all, you'll have to learn to bypass the safety mechanisms built into the car's PCM that shuts down engine function if new wiring is present or if the radio is replaced.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

BEST OF LUCK TO YER SON, BUT TO KEEP IT FUNKY, CHANCES R SLIM TA NONE OF HIM GOING PRO... LIFE LESSONS AND HARSH REALITYS ARE WAAAY MORE VALUBALE...

Stomper, you should clearly take life lessons from someone who spells like he's in a hurry.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
It's a Beemer, it's fucking outrageous. Not to mention the theft deterrent system on a BMW works well in only one direction and that is to keep the car safe. If you're looking to throw in some knock or customize at all, you'll have to learn to bypass the safety mechanisms built into the car's PCM that shuts down engine function if new wiring is present or if the radio is replaced.
i set up 1 12" in the trunk of my '98 7 series without an issue. battery is in the trunk, just had to run the amp thru the back speaker wires. easier than any other install i've done in the past (honda, volvo, etc)

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

YEAH I BEEN HEARING ABOUT HOW BASEBALL IS ONE CHANCE IN A MILLION...FOR ALL HIS LIFE

BUT UNTIL HE CANT EXCELL ANYMORE...I'M A KEEP HAVING HIS BACK...

IT DOES HELP HE'S HAD SCOUTS AND OPPOSING COACHES...TELL ME IF HE CAN STAY FOCUSED HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE IT.

IF HE DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE COOL.

IF HE DON'T... THEN AT LEAST I GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY AND HE'LL HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD EDUCATION...

WIN...WIN... THERE

Dec 12, 2006
4 racks for a first car?? father of the year over here, my first car was almost three, but I worked in the summer for it and then when it came time to pay my dad split it with me and paid for the first six months of insurance, I always thought that was the right way to do it, cant be handing shit to kids, not that I have any thats just how I feel