FIRST CAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
^^^ Yup kill Bill and the slut mobile is from tom green..

Tom green is OG of tomfoolery...

LMAO

[video=youtube;VX36cwpL4a8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX36cwpL4a8[/video]

Jun 21, 2005
right on fam, surprised you don't recognize it... It used to be parked right off in your old hood on Cropley all the time @ my folks' house.

I used to take it & do donuts in the grass across the creek @ Majestic park lol
LOL Majestic park was the Spot! All of the creeps lived around there including my self. we called it Creep side..lol we always get fuck up there. scheduled fights there. good times....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL Majestic park was the Spot! All of the creeps lived around there including my self. we called it Creep side..lol we always get fuck up there. scheduled fights there. good times....
yessir! ....I was in a lil click back in the early 90's called CSP. Creekside Playaz lol

old school shit.... I just took my son over there a few weeks back to ride his bike through the creek.

Jun 21, 2005
LOL that spot got pretty active back in the day. that spot was cool cuz when ever we were at the park and the cops would roll up on to the b ball courts all raid status. we would just break off into the creek and in to the apartments like ninjas.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL that spot got pretty active back in the day. that spot was cool cuz when ever we were at the park and the cops would roll up on to the b ball courts all raid status. we would just break off into the creek and in to the apartments like ninjas.
LIKE MOTHA FUCKIN NINJAS

...YOU AINT EVER LIED BREH! HAHAHAAA!!!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Don't worry about the gas, if he's old enough to drive he's old enough to get a job and pay for his own.
THING IS HE'S A FULL TIME STUDENT...AND DEVOTES HIMSELF TO PLAYING BASEBALL...

PRACTICE,WORKING OUT,BP,AND PLAYING.

SO HIS TIME IS CONSUMED...HIS DOWN TIME IS VERY MINIMAL...

AND PART OF THE HAVING AN ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIP, IS PUTTING IN WORK HOURS FOR THE SCHOOL...

OR AM I BEING MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM AT THIS POINT?

Mar 21, 2009
mine was a 78 ford f-100. it was sick. it didn't have a radio before i put a deck in it, i had a sweet battery operated boombox with a sticker that said ghetto booty i stole from my little sister. i bought it from my dad's friend. i wish i still had it

Mar 21, 2009
THING IS HE'S A FULL TIME STUDENT...AND DEVOTES HIMSELF TO PLAYING BASEBALL...

PRACTICE,WORKING OUT,BP,AND PLAYING.

SO HIS TIME IS CONSUMED...HIS DOWN TIME IS VERY MINIMAL...

AND PART OF THE HAVING AN ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIP, IS PUTTING IN WORK HOURS FOR THE SCHOOL...

OR AM I BEING MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM AT THIS POINT?
i think people appreciate money more if they have to work for it when they are young. i don't have kids tho so i don't really know what i'm talking about. but also you wouldn't have to pay for all his shit which would be nice

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HE WANTS A JOB BUT I TOLD HIM TO FOCUS ON HIS SCHOOL AND BALL...

BUT YOU ALL MIGHT BE RIGHT.

I DONT WANT HIM TO GET SIDE TRACKED, KID IS TALENTED

Apr 8, 2005
my first car was a 96 camaro rs..... but now i drive a suped up little honda accord and like it much better. i can actually see all the way around the car without any blind spots and still goes decently fast. 36 to the gallon roughly too. i added an upgraded catback and platinum 3 spark plugs and a couple other little minor things to get it to accelerate fast and sound cool. this would be the ultimate first car specially since i only spent 3500 all togther on it.....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
my first car was a 96 camaro rs..... but now i drive a suped up little honda accord and like it much better. i can actually see all the way around the car without any blind spots and still goes decently fast. 36 to the gallon roughly too. i added an upgraded catback and platinum 3 spark plugs and a couple other little minor things to get it to accelerate fast and sound cool. this would be the ultimate first car specially since i only spent 3500 all togther on it.....
THATS WHAT I'M THINKING HE WANTS...HE KEEPS SAYING HE WANTS A CIVIC...

I CANT ARGUE THE MAINTENANCE AND GAS ARE DECENT...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
FA SHO...WILL DO.

MY BOY DESERVE'S IT...SET ASIDE FROM BEING A LIL B FAN...

HE'S A GOOD KID AND MAKES ME PROUD...

I BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT HIM ON HERE SINCE DAY ONE...AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE POSTING ON HERE ABOUT HIM GETTING A SCHOLARSHIP AT A GOOD UNIVERSITY OR A MAJOR LEAGUE CONTRACT...

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY...I JUST WANT HIM TO BE A GOOD MAN
In'shallah

the world needs more good people

and dads with insight into what their kids want, need and deserve in life

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
For the love of Baseball ....get him a baseball ride..

LOL YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOT MOMS I SEEN WITH RIDES LIKE THESE?
ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE BASEBALL TOURNAMENTS AND GAMES I BEEN TO.

I'VE SEEN THEM ALL

IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS MOM ALWAYS BEING AT THE GAMES...

I'M SURE I WOULD HAVE AT LEAST GOT MY DICK SUCKED IN THE BACK OF ONE AT SOME POINT.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
AIGHT BRETHREN...SET ASIDE FROM THE FACT THIS THREAD WILL EVENTUALLY GET DERAILED SOMEHOW AND THE COMEDY THAT WILL ENSUE...I'M TRUSTING I CAN GET AN HONEST ANSWER OR TWO...

I'M GONNA COP MY SON HIS FIRST CAR...HE'S 15...

I ONLY PLAN TO SPEND ABOUT 4 G'S OR SO ON IT...I WANT SOMETHING ECONOMICAL ON GAS...RELIABLE...

BUT I AINT TRYING TO EMBARASS THE BOY NEITHER BY GETTING HIM A PINTO OR A GREMLIN.

I BEEN LOOKING AT HONDAS,TOYOTAS,ACURAS, ETC...

WHATS YOUR GOONS SUGGESTIONS???

SET ASIDE FROM GIVE HIM THE MONEY TO BLOW ON HOOKERS AND ALCOHOL
Get him something like a early 2000's honda accord, or Toyota Camry, That way he will blend in, also if he wants a scared straight on tickets, have him email me.