FIRST CAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Still got it, but haven't taken pictures of it. It's not much of a looker anymore. My brother in law thrashed it when he owned it, then gave it back to me in a severely altered state.

The Impala and TA both look and run really nice, though.

The fast LeMans was stolen from my property after I had moved, so I never got a chance to fix the damage my buddy did to it. The one I have now has that shitty 350 I mentioned earlier. I've owned two.

Dec 12, 2006
You think I wouldn't drop hot coin on a 72 Skylark Gran Sport with a 455? Your dream of a simple coupe would have granted you a 350 with a turd of a Rochester 2 barrel carb and a measly 145 horsepower.

Who the hell hates on a 72 skylark? If I wanted to keep the original engine Id just get a 70 with 300 horses, 72 is the best body and the last real skylark, the 75-79's are hurt IMO

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Sup man? Just saw this thread and I don't know if you decided yet, but here's a cool site for finding used cars..

http://carsabi.com/
GOOD LOOKING DOG...I'M A CHECK THAT LINK OUT...I BEEN LOOKING AT CL AND OTHER SITES...AS WELL AS CAR AUCTIONS...

THERE ISNT REALLY A RUSH...I USUALLY LIKE TO SEE WHAT THE MARKET LOOKS LIKE AND GET A FEEL OF WHAT PRICES ARE LIKE BEFORE JUMPING INTO SOMETHING...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Props for being a good dad, and having the honest desire not to raise a knucklehead. I agree with everything you have said in this post.

My first car was like an 86 Mercury Lynx station wagon we called the hot lynx. I lost my virginity in that car. It had a pull out back seat you could take out and sit on the ground, when you turned on the heater and leaves would blow in your face, the tape player worked one of of 19 times you'd try, random french fries would come out from under the seat, even after vacuuming hella times. I bought it for a dollar.
PROPS X10... JUST FOR MENTIONING YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY IN YOUR FIRST CAR...

WHAT IT COMES DOWN TOO...IS I DONT WANT MY KID TO SUFFER LIKE I HAVE...

THERE'S NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT BEING HOOD OR GANGSTER...FUCK JAIL AND FUCK HAVING TO STRESS OFF STUPID ASS SHIT

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
police auctions if your game...is prime car hunting grounds

but like i said...if your game...maybe send someone who has clean papers and no record if its of concern?

either way tho, like everyone else is sayin...good shit steppin up to be a good dad and dude all around

props

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
also...hit up some towing companys....usually the mom and pop style businesses are willing to sell you a dope car for a good price just to make room in their yards

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
police auctions if your game...is prime car hunting grounds

but like i said...if your game...maybe send someone who has clean papers and no record if its of concern?

either way tho, like everyone else is sayin...good shit steppin up to be a good dad and dude all around

props
THAT'S GOOD INFO