Finna get married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Did you make sure she knows how to make tacos?
lol actually, she makes some pretty damn dope #tacos too

A breh goon is married. Happy as can be right now, tired after a long day of some good lovin, but all good.

To clarify, I was broke when I got divorced and actually came out way ahead in my divorce in terms of possessions and custody but I still don't have a lot of money. Neither does she. I was starting over, she is about to finish her degree, things will get better. Even if they don't, we'll ride it out. My first wife left and I didn't chase her because she was trippin and was trying to screw me over and get custody and screw me over there too so I let her go. I didn't love her and the marriage was a mistake other than my 2 awesome sons that I have to show for it.

C @chuck e cheese, I've actually heard a million funnier comments since I got together with her, believe me lol Dudes were printing out coupons at work for Barbie fun houses and putting them on my desk.

R @Rec k, yes I did. Thanks breh. I was gonna bump your thread and tell you that I got it.

May 3, 2002
I don't care about her age, but I could never marry a bitch who I only knew a short period which I'm guessing you only knew her for about 2 years or less. I gotta know a girl for about 10 years before I marry her. But I'm scared of marriage.
wouldn't that be some shit if he's been messin with her for 10 years

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
How long have you been datin her and does she have kids of her own? I'm 37 and dated a fine ass 22 year old a few years ago and it was a fuckin disaster, she was me when I was 23...a wild mutha fucka lol but we had no bizness bein together cuz I'm at a completely different place in my life now but to each his own good luck and congrats. Not sure where you at but most 20 year old bitches out here are straight hoes and ain't worth the time.
Dated a colombiana who was in her early 20s on and off for 3 years. She didn't know what the hell she wanted, but head was fire. Lol
I need to go thru sum seasons with a woman, go thru some situations, make sure her credit is cool, before I get married again.

Apr 8, 2005
lol actually, she makes some pretty damn dope #tacos too

A breh goon is married. Happy as can be right now, tired after a long day of some good lovin, but all good.

To clarify, I was broke when I got divorced and actually came out way ahead in my divorce in terms of possessions and custody but I still don't have a lot of money. Neither does she. I was starting over, she is about to finish her degree, things will get better. Even if they don't, we'll ride it out. My first wife left and I didn't chase her because she was trippin and was trying to screw me over and get custody and screw me over there too so I let her go. I didn't love her and the marriage was a mistake other than my 2 awesome sons that I have to show for it.

C @chuck e cheese, I've actually heard a million funnier comments since I got together with her, believe me lol Dudes were printing out coupons at work for Barbie fun houses and putting them on my desk.

R @Rec k, yes I did. Thanks breh. I was gonna bump your thread and tell you that I got it.
if lovin gets you tired i got a cardio routine for you......lol

May 16, 2002
Your situation is better than mine. 7 kids & 6 babies mamas.

I'm fat, ugly as ever, however I stay Gucci down to the socks.

...but I'm no dead beat & handle my biz. Amazing I seriously get no complaints from babies mamas on that end.

Do what you want and fuck the world as long as your happy.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Your situation is better than mine. 7 kids & 6 babies mamas.

I'm fat, ugly as ever, however I stay Gucci down to the socks.

...but I'm no dead beat & handle my biz. Amazing I seriously get no complaints from babies mamas on that end.

Do what you want and fuck the world as long as your happy.

Props: Gemini
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lol I didn't realize so many assumptions would be made here. Some of y'all know, I'm a pretty devout Christian despite posting on this site. She is a pastor's daughter and one of my reasons my ex-wife left is because she didn't want to live the Christian lifestyle and started wildin out. I know there will be challenges because she just inherited the responsibility of 2 kids at 20 years old. I'm not stupid and it hasn't been all roses, but I knew I didn't want to live without her and she knows she has a good dude. I trust in God for this relationship, love it or hate it.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
That's what I'm sayin man. I been with all types of women man. And my ex is probably a good woman, but she has so much emotional baggage that she doesn't know what she wants out of life = never happy or satisfied no matter what you do. How can you possibly be happy with someone who is almost never happy. While I agree that taking too long to get married is a bad idea, getting married too soon sets you up for what I had the first time. We got married after 4 months, she didn't start showing signs of being that way until like 2.5 years after we got married though so I can't call it.

But on the real, marriage is a beautiful thing man. I know most dudes will disagree but waiting to have sex til you're sure that you have the one you want to be with and will fight for instead of fighting with, nothing compares to that really in terms of relationships. The first time my wife and I got down, it was nothing short of amazing. If I woulda hit it like 2 weeks after we met, there's nothing special about that. Hard to get excited about a honeymoon when you been knockin her off for 3 years all the time before you decide to get married.