Finna get married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
If it makes you feel any better I married a 20yr old last year..... Theres times where I can't believe I married a fucking 90s baby.. For example - She just watched back to the future for the first time last week!!!! other than its coo all my ex's are like man you married a little girl but they just hating ... Im not 30 though.. Im 26 but 6yrs difference is still a lot... Look at this way by the time your 40 she'll be your age...

Props: :ab:
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
My Dad is 60 and his wife is 32. I'm older than her lol. We call him stud.
lol My dad is 59 and was dating a 22 year old for over a year. She wasn't good looking by any means but my uncle said "Well, it's weird but I can't blame him. 22 year old pussu will always look better than 59 year old pussu." They broke up (actually a good thing) but anyone I told about that was excited for my dad lol

God willing, 10 years from now I will look at my 30 year old wife when I'm 40 and be thankful that I chose her and God blessed me with such a woman and she will hopefully still look better than most of my friends 40 year old wives

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
lol these responses have been consistent with what everyone else is saying. My ex wife is my age, and the only other woman I even kinda dated in between then and when I met my fiance is my age too. Biggest difference in the plus column there other than the physical is... little to no baggage!!! Dating a 30 year old woman comes with a lot more b.s. if she's single/never married with no kids, there's probably a damn good reason for it. You're dealing with a 1/3 more baggage than I am now. Also, I wouldn't just marry any 20 year old and it sounded ridiculous when we even got together to some people. She exceeds my expectations on every level on the daily. Drives 30-40 minutes to come clean my house on her days off. Willingly and happily picks up my kids from day care and takes care of them without being asked. Does my laundry, dishes, all that. Not to mention, we have off the charts chemistry together. Maybe it all blows up in my face someday, maybe I get hit by a train and die tomorrow for all I know. But as of tonight, I'm as happy as I've ever been and she's changed my mind that there actually still are some decent women out there. I had met a long line of really crappy women for years before meeting her.

Marriage just a piece of paper and an avenue for someone else to make a claim on your assets, so why rush it?

Is your girl going to do more laundry or dishes or pick up more kids after you guys get married?

You are exposing yourself to more risk with no gain. I would wait.

Just my advice, good luck though.

Jan 30, 2007
How long have you been datin her and does she have kids of her own? I'm 37 and dated a fine ass 22 year old a few years ago and it was a fuckin disaster, she was me when I was 23...a wild mutha fucka lol but we had no bizness bein together cuz I'm at a completely different place in my life now but to each his own good luck and congrats. Not sure where you at but most 20 year old bitches out here are straight hoes and ain't worth the time.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't care about her age, but I could never marry a bitch who I only knew a short period which I'm guessing you only knew her for about 2 years or less. I gotta know a girl for about 10 years before I marry her. But I'm scared of marriage.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol My dad is 59 and was dating a 22 year old for over a year. She wasn't good looking by any means but my uncle said "Well, it's weird but I can't blame him. 22 year old pussu will always look better than 22 year old pussu." They broke up (actually a good thing) but anyone I told about that was excited for my dad lol

God willing, 10 years from now I will look at my 30 year old wife when I'm 40 and be thankful that I chose her and God blessed me with such a woman and she will hopefully still look better than most of my friends 40 year old wives
Congratulations bro! Wish you both the best! Like the homie Big Shea said, do whatever the fuck makes you happy homie it's your life not ours. Btw did you get the cd I sent you?

Apr 8, 2005
lol these responses have been consistent with what everyone else is saying. My ex wife is my age, and the only other woman I even kinda dated in between then and when I met my fiance is my age too. Biggest difference in the plus column there other than the physical is... little to no baggage!!! Dating a 30 year old woman comes with a lot more b.s. if she's single/never married with no kids, there's probably a damn good reason for it. You're dealing with a 1/3 more baggage than I am now. Also, I wouldn't just marry any 20 year old and it sounded ridiculous when we even got together to some people. She exceeds my expectations on every level on the daily. Drives 30-40 minutes to come clean my house on her days off. Willingly and happily picks up my kids from day care and takes care of them without being asked. Does my laundry, dishes, all that. Not to mention, we have off the charts chemistry together. Maybe it all blows up in my face someday, maybe I get hit by a train and die tomorrow for all I know. But as of tonight, I'm as happy as I've ever been and she's changed my mind that there actually still are some decent women out there. I had met a long line of really crappy women for years before meeting her.
breh goon....i really hope you dont have a great job or nice ride. if so ill explain her so called greatness.