Finna get married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Am I crazy? Tomorrow, my 30 year-old, divorced with 2 kids behind is marrying a lovely 20 year old woman. I seem to get "you're stupid" or "you lucky bastard, you're living the dream!" as the response to every dude I've told about this. Wish a breh luck that this doesn't end up like my last marriage. :siccness:

Jul 25, 2007
Marrying a 20 year old??? Nigga she gonna cheat on yo ass later down the line. Plus you got 2 kids? Can that not legal to buy alcohol bish handle being a step mom or just act mature when your kids are around?

Keep that as a side bish and find a chick close to your age that you can relate to.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If you're happy then do what you want, but in my personal situation as a near 30 year old man there is no way in hell I would ever marry a 20 year old.

The life experience gap is just way too much. A 20 year old girl is still barely out of high school, has never been with actual men to compare you too, she was maybe with a few teenage boys? Meanwhile as a 30 year old man i've been with numerous grown women and at this point in life when I see that right one it's easier to tell if that is the right one. A 20 year old girl on the other hand 4 or 5 years down the road is gonna have that doubt set in, it's human nature. This person has never even sat down at a bar and had a drink, never experienced really jack shit when it comes to life, but she's supposed to commit to you and only you for the rest of her life? lol that's just setting yourself up for failure.

In my personal situation I could fill up a book with stories of all the life adventures and experiences i've had, a 20 year old girl can tell you about high school lol

Give me someone who has actually ventured out and lived life so when they see me they can compare me to all the other actual men they been with and can say "yep InfamousICON is the one for me, he's better than all the others".

But like I said at the beginning if you're happy then do you, but at the end of the day you might end up with years of your life gone and a massive alimony payment every month (cause you know damn well a 20 year old more then likely isn't bringing much to the table at the beginning).

Have fun with that homie and good luck, hopefully you're one of the few where this works out, but statistically you might be fucked.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lol these responses have been consistent with what everyone else is saying. My ex wife is my age, and the only other woman I even kinda dated in between then and when I met my fiance is my age too. Biggest difference in the plus column there other than the physical is... little to no baggage!!! Dating a 30 year old woman comes with a lot more b.s. if she's single/never married with no kids, there's probably a damn good reason for it. You're dealing with a 1/3 more baggage than I am now. Also, I wouldn't just marry any 20 year old and it sounded ridiculous when we even got together to some people. She exceeds my expectations on every level on the daily. Drives 30-40 minutes to come clean my house on her days off. Willingly and happily picks up my kids from day care and takes care of them without being asked. Does my laundry, dishes, all that. Not to mention, we have off the charts chemistry together. Maybe it all blows up in my face someday, maybe I get hit by a train and die tomorrow for all I know. But as of tonight, I'm as happy as I've ever been and she's changed my mind that there actually still are some decent women out there. I had met a long line of really crappy women for years before meeting her.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Difficult to say anything without knowing her. Wish you the best though.
That is the voice of reason and one of the reasons I posted this. People jump to conclusions just on age alone. One of the reasons I even had a chance with her to begin with is because her father is 20 years older than her mom and they are still together. Everyone is different. I was more mature at 16 than a lot of dudes my age I've met. She has a lot going on for her, more than she even realizes in terms of maturity. Thank you breh