File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
LCD Settlement : According to the Settlement Administrator, Class Counsel filed a Motion for distribution of the Settlement Fund. A hearing is scheduled on July 12, 2013. When the Court grants the distribution motion, checks will be mailed to eligible Class Members. Please keep in mind this is for the Direct purchaser and not Indirect.

Also New balance class action says in the latest newsletter - checks going out 7/15

Jun 24, 2003
I was reading the comments on the website and a few people said they called to check there status and they were told since they received the reebok settlement they were not able to receive the sketchers settlement. Any get both?

Feb 14, 2006
I was reading the comments on the website and a few people said they called to check there status and they were told since they received the reebok settlement they were not able to receive the sketchers settlement. Any get both?
Been paranoid ever since you asked this lol.

They're either full of shit or just mistaken. I specifically remember getting my reebok check on a sunday because I didn't check my mail on saturday. Had to go to check and cashing to get the reebok check cashed and the bitch gave me problems she didn't think it was legit. "Why is Reebok paying you this again"?
I got denied for new balance. Went over the amount by accident but I just got the skechers check. $164.39.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2003
Been paranoid ever since you asked this lol.

They're either full of shit or just mistaken. I specifically remember getting my reebok check on a sunday because I didn't check my mail on saturday. Had to go to check and cashing to get the reebok check cashed and the bitch gave me problems she didn't think it was legit. "Why is Reebok paying you this again"?
I got denied for new balance. Went over the amount by accident but I just got the skechers check. $164.39.
Thats good too know. I thought I filled out a claim for sketchers but I have no emails or proof that I did. Is there anyway I can check to see if I'm getting a check?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Usually if you are denied for any reason they will send you a notice well before they start cutting the checks.

That said on the website it said it would take up to a week to send out all the checks and they just started yesterday. My guess would be it's going in the order of when the claims were filed but who knows.