File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
Here are 4 class actions you may be able to get into. There are more @ the top class action site.

Bank of America Overdraft Class Action Lawsuit Investigation
If you were charged an overdraft fee by Bank of America after June 1, 2011, you may have been a victim of this allegedly improper overdraft fee policy. The Rosales Law Firm is actively looking for Bank of America customers like you to participate in a free class action lawsuit investigation. Submit your information below for a no cost, no obligation case review. If your claims are valid, a compensation expert will contact you to discuss the details of your case.

Any consultation is free, and the attorneys working this class action lawsuit investigation won’t get paid unless you do. Submit your information now!
YoPlus Yogurt Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

To receive your cash refund from the Yoplus yogurt class action lawsuit settlement, you must submit a Claim Form either online at www.YoplusSettlement.com or to the following address no later than August 16, 2013:

Apple iTunes In-App Purchase Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
The only way to receive a credit or cash refund from the class action settlement is to submit a valid Claim Form either online at www.iTunesInAppPurchaseSettlement.com or mailed to the Settlement Administrator postmarked on or before January 13, 2014.
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
Class Members of the Frosted-Mini Wheats class action settlement include anyone who purchased the cereal in the United States between January 28, 2008 and October 1, 2009.

Class Members may seek reimbursement of $5 per box of cereal purchased, up to a maximum of three boxes ($15).

The only way to receive a cash payment is to submit a valid claim online at www.CerealSettlement.com or postmarked no later than 80 days after the Court grants final approval to the class action lawsuit settlement. The Claim Form deadline will be no earlier than November 28, 2013.

Ticketmaster Entertainment Rewards Class Action Lawsuit Settlement
Class Members that file a valid claim will receive a cash refund of the amounts they paid for membership in the Entertainment Rewards program (other than amounts that have already been refunded), up to a maximum of $30. If an extraordinarily large number of claims are filed, it is possible that the $30 maximum will be reduced.

Claim Forms must be submitted no later than 30 days after Final Approval of the Ticketmaster class action settlement is reached. The Claim Form deadline is currently estimated to be no earlier than August 28, 2013.

Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the Ticketmaster Entertainment Rewards Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.EntertainmentRewardsSettlement.com.

If it says you can submit a claim online or by mail do you have a better chance doing it by mail? Have folks got anything back going through online only?

Props: FatBlunts209

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I remember there being something from New Balance in the mail and it looked like junkmail so it got tossed out with the rest of it. I realized it 2 days later like 'oh shit that was that thing I did a year ago.' oh well, on to the next.

Feb 14, 2006
I remember there being something from New Balance in the mail and it looked like junkmail so it got tossed out with the rest of it. I realized it 2 days later like 'oh shit that was that thing I did a year ago.' oh well, on to the next.
Could have been the same thing I got. Mine was a notice to provide proof of purchase. I went over the limit. IDK some people are saying they have theirs (I think they're confusing skechers for new balance), others are saying they called reps and checks haven't been mailed yet. So you probably got a letter asking for receipts.

Props: infinity