Female rappers in Dago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you cant get a man to understand or be able to groove with women's whole.....i dunno, ....what makes them women. unless its sexual. i guess theres a reason women and men have different hormones.

if that secret was unlocked we'd have better relationships and understand eachother more...but i guess the key is illustrating that wall between man and woman as-is, instead of attempting to bust it down..

too often a female mc feels she has to be a certain way on the mic and too often do male listeners just label it was 'bitch shit' and move on

it may never change, i used to like shorty no mas from de la soul because she never tried to be more than she was, she was more or less the female voice on any and all dela soul album, she might have had a verse here and there but she didnt step up and get in everyones face with it. she was like the cool girl that was part of the group and nothing more

queen latifah or mc lyte were probably the closest to female mcs we have ever had. theyre probably the only two that have made female songs that i could fuck with, excluding yoyo. damn near everyone else has fallen short in some degree or another.

yo-yo's daughter aint bad, either. and she look coo.

positive k knew how to intergrate women into rap songs.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
say whaaa?

i gotta youtube that now

i always figured the bitch in the video said it or somethin
i know that sounds stupid now but i was young?

'tell em to get in where they fit in, god' <- lmao

well that sucks for women..one of the best female raps ever was by a man...fuck..i tried my sistas..i tried

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
yall r crazy! There u go wit that bullshit Gas! LOL. There are way more male rappers than female and the same percentage is garbage. 9 out of 10. Females rap about pussy for the same reason that men rap about guns, pimpin, and slangin. It sells. And most of those rappers aint never banged, slanged, or sent nothin, and would tell on God if ever questioned. Most reputable ninjas suck when it comes to rappin, they was shootin shit up instead of perfecting their craft. These lil ninjas now don't even care that they be on some awful soundin shit. Out of the one million male rappers in just Dago I can count five that actually have skills, marketablity, presence, business savy and credibility. When I say credibility I mean they real about who the fuck they really are regardless of what they rap about. Back to the topic, Vision and Snow White is cool. there are a lot of talented black girls who rhyme but don't put shit in it. They don't see the money. Everybody is on the blade these days. Whats up Licwit what's up Ecay! Ecay I am going out of the region but this girl been tight and slept on her link is below. Oh yeah Gas I sent you my number about the magazine album reviews but you can't do the female ones wit yo female rapper haten ass LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOIRooq3SX4

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Damn she looks terrible in that cover, well if sex sells that's why she didn't sell shit. She still goes hard though. Aint that a hella old album? Not that old because she used to go by What What some years ago.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
U know that was him and not a female right? They just twerked the vocals.
I was gonna say you a lie but I listened to it and that'a feasible. That song was coo but Entice and Barbie made me wanna rap on that don't fight the fellin when I was comin up. Damn I'm tellin my age!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Damn she looks terrible in that cover, well if sex sells that's why she didn't sell shit. She still goes hard though. Aint that a hella old album? Not that old because she used to go by What What some years ago.
did she rap under what what?...i thought she just produced under that name?