Female rappers in Dago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
This rapper aint from Dago..But Ecay your boy Chag G Knows her..shes from long Beach...her names Bo Peep...She had a lil album a few years back. Shes one of my homies sister and let me tell ya I aint feelin female rappers but she got skills. She was signed back in the day to Montell Jordan..shit never panned out..then she later did that album....it was cool It had production by Chag G...Goldy LOc and also featured Ray J, Lil half dead, Bo Roc and Kokane. The problem was they must not have realized that she wasn't really a G Funk Rapper...ask that bitch her names shemeka to flip ( like Twista) WHen i heard her bust like that accapella she was on point...shit dont even need no beat..

Here is a link to hear some snippets from that album...beats is bangin..
http://payplay.fm/lilbopeep

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
the homegirl LaThena get down too... she had some traccs on the New West too... she was fuccin with Warren G for alil bit... she got drive like a mutafucca.... as far as hard on the mic, Snow Whit killin the female rap game out here in Dago, hands down....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ naming your album taking it doggystyle.

female rappers are great.

nah but on the real and even ecay know, lc shittin on everyone mentioned, anyone with the leery gang album knows that.

the evil genius, you're promoting her new invisible album..shh

oh and there was a homegirl i forgot the name of that was on this site that i thought had flows....i lost her contact info tho i was supposed to holla about some magazine shit but my personal life got thick.

sno white is coo tho she got some rhymes and she looks good...definitely the most marketable (how i see it) female in sd.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Anybody know that song with Ecay and LC Janet that used to be on the siccness radio a few years back? It was like the first song or something...