Female lead bands...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You could have fooled me with female vocals such as Dissolve Girl, Protection, Teardrop, ect. I put them on the list because the songs I have heard, have female vocals.
Though this is a really old post, the female lead on "Teardrop" is Elizabeth Fraser.

I'm a fan of Lacuna Coil.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Not a huge female lead vocal fan.

Archenemy
Light This City
Fuck the Facts

I'll have to try a few of the bands mentioned in this thread though. How did I miss this entire thread?:eyecross:

Mar 18, 2003
no1 said Lacuna Coil wow
Thank you, both. Without a doubt my favorite band with a female lead vocalist. I find it suprising that they were not mentioned but twice in here. I remember like 8 years ago someone sent me the song "My Wings" and it took me only one listen - I was immediately a fan. Every album was on point except for (imo) Karmacode, though it got good reviews and was their best commercial success.

This is how I first heard the term/word "Ethereal"; before they were Lacuna Coil that was their band name. Of course, the term is much deeper than just the name of a band.

GREAT band. And Cristina Scabbia looks hella good.

Mar 18, 2003
Oh and they just released a greatest hits album if anyone is interested in checking them out. There are however, some great songs not on here that are worth listening to.

The Manifesto of Lacuna Coil

01. Our Truth
02. Closer
03. Within Me
04. Enjoy the Silence
05. Swamped
06. Heaven's Alie
07. Daylight Dancer
08. To Live Is to Hide
09. Cold Heritage
10. Senzafine
11. Honeymoon Suite
12. My Wings
13. Falling Again
14. No Need to Explain
15. The Secret

Download

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
FUCK YEAH PARAMORE!!! haha
I just heard that both Tegan & Sara are dykes, so that makes me like 'em a little more.
The Forecast, kinda.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Regina Spektor
Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins/ Rilo Kiley
Flyleaf
The new Straylight Run is like 90% Michelle Nolan
Belle & Sebastian/ Isobel Campbell

I don't like Lily Allen or Amy Winehouse, but everyone else is going nuts about them
Don't think I've listened to Flyleaf or Belle & Sebastian since I posted that lol.
I'll add Man In the Blue Van and Built For the Sea, and Michelle Nolan's got a new band called Destry with guys from Straylight, Cassino and The Format which should be dope.