Female lead bands...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
No bullshit. "Comin' Back to Me" Has been a favorite song of mine for more than a decade... but this band is not nearly that easy.. especially to claim them in this thread!

EDIT: IMO,though, said song is one of the best original songs ever.

Listen.
would you be willing to upload this song? if it's been a favorite of someone's for over a decade i should hear it.

Feb 7, 2006
I listen to alot of the female lead bands that have been posted but blonde redhed is my favorite even though I don't feel kazu has the strongest voice.

Mar 18, 2003
would you be willing to upload this song? if it's been a favorite of someone's for over a decade i should hear it.
Done.

Though, the song is not in direct relation to the thread as it does not exhibit female vocals. The band did however have a female vocalist.

Just keep in mind that the song was recorded over 40 years ago. Also, I highly recommend that you listen to it when you're not doing much, as it is about as slow as a song can get.

PS: I believe Jerry Garcia played some of the guitar on this track (assuming it is the bands original recording).

[Download]

Let me know what you think.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I still want to make sweet love to Maura Davis of Denali.

Plus they have been playing random shows here and there. Hopefully they get back together for another album because they are a great band and Maura has an amazing voice.

Mar 18, 2003
^She looks cool as fuck.

Anyone ever listen to Guano Apes?

Not saying they're good. But I liked the song "Open Your Eyes" years ago when I first heard it. Honestly I've only heard a few other songs and they were blah.