Fan pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
I've been fightin for a little over 2 years now. I just moved up to Pro recently and Im 1-0 in that. I dont know Joe personally but I did catch a fight of his a few months back and he won, looked to be a classy fighter. I like his style. But I got respect for anyone who has the balls to step in the ring no matter how good or bad they are ya know.

Sep 11, 2002
kimbo is nothin more than a street fighter...and wont make it in mma...i know he won one fight but he fought someone half his age...now hes gonna fight tank abbot, another fighter past his prime, but his in against someone good, hes gonna get eatin up

Sep 26, 2002
I've been fightin for a little over 2 years now. I just moved up to Pro recently and Im 1-0 in that. I dont know Joe personally but I did catch a fight of his a few months back and he won, looked to be a classy fighter. I like his style. But I got respect for anyone who has the balls to step in the ring no matter how good or bad they are ya know.
i dont know what the fuck that sport is but you should come out to tech music at your matches eh