Fan pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Actualy we did make the bear head....its based on an anime character named KUMA (which is japanese for bear) he's from Afro Samurai....that's the dude who's in my
sig and avatar

Cool show but kinda bloody

Glad you guys like the pics

Holy shit, you did a great job! That's kickass.

Yeah, I'm clueless on the anime thing. But it's cool man for real!

Aug 16, 2003
I love street fighter man...Im a BIG fighting game fan lol....

It is kinda wierd that I noticed that of all things but thats one of my favorite games of all time...

Aug 16, 2003
Why b/c I don't know anime? I'm 24. And a chic. Sorry.

I know Aqua Teens... Southpark and ummmm... can't forget Sponge Bob... that's the closest that I get to animation... and honestly, anime bugs me, it's just not my thing.
***GASP***

Anime bugs you? Oh no!!! lol....hahah

Oh I guess its ok tho...I converted my GF into an anime freak aka OTAKU..and I she hated it at the begining. Its cool tho...not everyone likes anime..but there is an anime for EVERYONE!!!

Ok...im done lol

Aug 16, 2003
i also hate anime...ruins my adult swim expirence =\
Thats b/c Adult Swim pretty much plays bullshit anime.....

The only thing worth watching in there right now is Deathnote.

I do love the Boondocks tho.plus Afro Samurai is a good show too...

I really try to like Adult Swim and Cartoon network in general..but to me american animation right now is shitty....

Just my opinion tho

Aug 16, 2003
oh is boondocks considered anime? cuz i like that show
Boondocks art work is made by a company named MADHOUSE wich is based in Japan. Most of the quality stuff thats animated right now...Simpsons Futurama, even..Aqua Teen is either made in Korea or Japan....

I guess technicaly alot of stuff is anime

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
For some reason, I'm thinking you're wrong about Aqua Teens. Mark's obsessed and I've been in the room while he watched every season and all the extra bullshit... I can't argue a point really b/c I didn't bother to actually watch it with him (the extra shit that is) so I'm not 100%, but for some reason, I recall them talking about it being AMERICAN made and that being a big deal...

Aug 16, 2003
For some reason, I'm thinking you're wrong about Aqua Teens. Mark's obsessed and I've been in the room while he watched every season and all the extra bullshit... I can't argue a point really b/c I didn't bother to actually watch it with him (the extra shit that is) so I'm not 100%, but for some reason, I recall them talking about it being AMERICAN made and that being a big deal...

I stand corrected.....and you dont like anime hahah..

Ok Aqua Teen is a Williams street production...which is based in america...I always read the credits on shows and most of the names sounded aisian so I asumed they exported alot of there work like most other animation co. do nowdays.

What some co. do is the inital art and storyboard...email the drafts to some production co in Japan or korea...they do all the key animation and clean it all up and make it look nice and then send it back so the voice actors can do there thing and finish the show...I know thats how they do it on the Family Guy....