Fan pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I just don't like how their mouths don't move when they talk... hahahahaha... I'm a product of Scoooby Doo and Flinstones. My man LOVES anime though! To each his own.
90% of the anime I watch is in japanes w/ english subtitles...I had to get used to it at firsst but thats the best way to watch it. Nowdays I cant stand to watch the dubbed version b/c the voices sound like crap. Theres only a handful of shows that have a good DUB and Voice acting.....Cowboy Bebop is one of the few I can watch and enjoy

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
We do need more hot chics here. But I have to approve the hotness... :)

And lol, the fact that I knew that (about Aqua Teens...which I don't consider anime, but that's ok) actually PROVES that you can learn shit subconsciously b/c I swear I was doing something else when he was watching that... hahahaha

Aug 16, 2003
Real talk....yall holding it down on here...

Wouldnt mind seeing more female Tech fans post on here. There was one female but she a Juggalo and got ran off the board pretty much...

Felt kinda bad tho...

May 31, 2007
damn man are you rich?
actually nah man im not rich at all.. hadta eat taco bell and shit for a minute cuz we couldnt pay for no food or anything.. about the shoes I keep them mothafuckers FRESH. keep collectin em since 8th grade and just let a few pairs get dirty. I didnt even put up pics of my 2 other pairs of Js.

You think i got crazy kicks check the NEW SHOES COPPED thread in the OPEN FORUM

looks like he took a sharpie to them
LOL everyone said that... but nahh i saw them muthafuckers and knew i hadta have em.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
rising_tied got a nice lil' collection there mane...

ima take pics of mine once i get the couple j's im waiting on order from footlocker... thats one of the best things of my dayjob

i'm only starting to 'collect' tho i've only bought j's and nike's in my lifetime with the exception of some adidas stan smith/superstar E2E's & fat laced chucks

May 31, 2007
rising_tied got a nice lil' collection there mane...

ima take pics of mine once i get the couple j's im waiting on order from footlocker... thats one of the best things of my dayjob

i'm only starting to 'collect' tho i've only bought j's and nike's in my lifetime with the exception of some adidas stan smith/superstar E2E's & fat laced chucks
yea people over in the NEW SHOES COPPED thread were dissin all my shoes sayin oh thats some bullshit ass shoes cuz i got T-macs and shit instead of J's and Forces. Since that time i found some good deals and got blk/blk suede/baby blue forced and the black/ grey stitching ones.. Plus i got the King County Spiz Ikes and the Jordan 8 Aquas. But they were tryna diss me.. im like hey homie as long as i got some kicks to match the fit I dont need to spend 150 on a pair since im always broke.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah i think i remember skimming that thread awhile back...

some hardcore sneakerheads on here tho tastes in various shoes are always gon' vary apart from the classics and if they aint in mint condition than you gon' get called out

i wear most of mine occasionally and change it up depending on what i'm rockin' and if im on some pimpin' but i always make sure them mothafuckas are crispy clean

May 31, 2007
yeah i think i remember skimming that thread awhile back...

some hardcore sneakerheads on here tho tastes in various shoes are always gon' vary apart from the classics and if they aint in mint condition than you gon' get called out

i wear most of mine occasionally and change it up depending on what i'm rockin' and if im on some pimpin' but i always make sure them mothafuckas are crispy clean
In the pic if someone was to pay close attention .. well not even that close but the Red n white and the blue and white jordan teams in the middle kinda are WORN... Blue and white were when i was on my schools team n red i just fucked with since they were CHEAP. Other wise i always got one pair of all blacks to fuck up, one all black frech and NOW that i been had shoes for a minute i got shoes to go with almost all my fits... Xcept the COOGI one i just got.. Their colors are WILD