Fan pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
MMA is mixed martial arts
I like watching it but IMO Kick boxing is the best in its self.
I been taking Kick boxing for a little over 6 years now.
Im the smallest in my gym lol
I Fought some one who did MMA for about a year
and he tried grabbing me by the thies and he got a nice knee to the mouth in return.
But MMA is hard aint it. I know a few who been practicing it for a while now

Oct 29, 2007
Sup wit it......

I'm James my girls name is Michell.... We been down wit Tech since the NNUTT_HOWZE days.

my 1st tech show i've seen waz back in 92' when he did " Welcome to my Asylum "......

And we've only missed 4 home shows since...T-E-C-H- N-9-N-E- -4- E-V-E-R-

Aug 16, 2003
Sup wit it......

I'm James my girls name is Michell.... We been down wit Tech since the NNUTT_HOWZE days.

my 1st tech show i've seen waz back in 92' when he did " Welcome to my Asylum "......

And we've only missed 4 home shows since...T-E-C-H- N-9-N-E- -4- E-V-E-R-

Welcome to the board man...and woman lol.....

Its good to have some fans that been down for a while on here.

Have fun..post often and dont worry about Sobman...

Oh and I seen that pic before..its pretty tight.

Oct 29, 2007
SUP FOOL IT'Z ABOUT TYME YOU GOT YO PUNK ASS UP ON HERE.

HOW'Z MICHELL?

YOU KNOW KC_VET GOT BANNED... LOL .... --HOLLA @ YA BOI--
Hey FUCKER! You better find my # and kall a muthaphukka!

Michells fine

lol... kc_vet ..... He probly deserved it...... i'm sure he'll be back.... he has some new tracks he been workin' on.

i see you got some new shit out finally....HIT THESE FOOLS WIT THAT SHIT....

Oct 29, 2007
GET_WIT_IT __YA'LL___ KANSAS_CITY_VETERANS

lol..... j/k

naw forreal tho' my boy Rich does have some skills ppl.
ya'll should give tech a break for a sec. and check out a track or two...

I personally would luv to see tech do a track with these fools.... I'm sure with there style we kan almost kount on it.

Aug 15, 2006
That's what Tech said...
What makes me laugh is that shirt pic is laying on one of the couches in my living room. ha ha. How did u find it!!!? 2nd, T luvs that shirt he brings it with him on every tour. He wears it all the time!! which is why i got him a new 1 to whore around this year. lollll. U can still find the black and white one 4 sale at www.airballin.com [there was one done of kutt last year 2 that you can still purchase] but, ----THIS ONE:

CAN NOT be duplicated. :) My boy promised this would b 1 of a kind n that no matter what yawl do he wont duplicate it... well, maybe if you throw him a G or sumthin, who would refuse that? ;) lollll. The homie DeAndre is clean tho. All his shit is. There will be a new one next yr. we already talked about. We determined IT can never be less great then the one b4 it.

By the way T, [if yer reading] LUV!