FAB vs. Jin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i say it was damn near neck and neck...and yes its true the freestyle king dvd was flipped around a bit but you cant hide a winner in a battle. I say fab had the intimidation factor on lock cause jin was running across that stage like it was cool. fabby davis had the overall upperhand cause it was just more entertaining.

Jan 23, 2006
here is my opinion yeah jin hit good punchlines but were they really effective seriously fabs lines were really to make jin hurt jins lines were something he used just to rhyme to come on telling fab he needed listerine? ok then fab goes the only time you rough ride is when you get bent over LMAO jins lines seem to kiddy to me he spent all his lines protecting himeslf instead of attacking fab "how he know my first single" some body needs to kick him out of the bay" fabby be hitting him deep ya feel jin im a big man you a little kid

Dec 18, 2005
if he edited the footage and switched it up then fab and the producers of that dvd thought he lost, and someone said that fab was doin too much during jin's verses and that's true, fab seemed intimidated to me, thats why he kept following him around trying to take the spotlight from him and distract people from hearing what jin had to say

Dec 3, 2005
hell nah...fab ripped jin hands down...listen to the lyrics mayne....the only thing fabby was doin was puttn his face all up in jins face n jin couldnt even concentrate wit fabby doin that...thats y he always had to run away...Black Patrick Euing?...isnt he already Black?...jin was bein hella scary...he was actin like fab was gonna hit him or sumthin...if you watch it you can tell jin gets scared wen fab taps on him... o yeh watch the end of the battle when jin walks away waving his finger

Nov 2, 2005
SHITTTTTT....."Why you reppin oakland..You aint even a RAIDER??" hahha but then Fab did come in coooo....But FAB freestyling aint all that... Or else he should go to 106 and park and go to the freestyle battle... or that MTV one wit locksmith.... But yaddada FAB is bay wit it....

May 31, 2005
fab is the homie, but he got ATE. and durin the battle he KNEW he was gettin ate up so all he could do was follow that nigga jin around the stage the whole time and try to make him fuck up, but jin held his.