FAB vs. Jin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LMFAO at anyone who thinks Fab won. The battle as a whole was weak as fuck IMO but Jin got him.

Fab is sick as fuck...but he needs to stick to making songs. He is not a battle rapper and it shows.

Jin needs to step his game back up...these last couple of battles I have seen him in he hasn't been as sharp.

Nov 1, 2005
Jin Won..... But Fab did his thang..... But Clyde off the Belve gottem rap'n wack... Shit made him look bad on the DVd.... like how they edit the loss by Locksmith out of the DVD....

Oct 19, 2005
ejukated_ent said:
i say it was damn near neck and neck...and yes its true the freestyle king dvd was flipped around a bit but you cant hide a winner in a battle. I say fab had the intimidation factor on lock cause jin was running across that stage like it was cool. fabby davis had the overall upperhand cause it was just more entertaining.
FAB was chasin him sht looked gay to me it seem like FAB was Jin bitch followin him around...but battle was close Jin win...dont know why people sayin FAB won is it cause he from the bay?

Nov 1, 2005
Nuttkase said:
LMFAO at anyone who thinks Fab won. The battle as a whole was weak as fuck IMO but Jin got him.

Fab is sick as fuck...but he needs to stick to making songs. He is not a battle rapper and it shows.

Jin needs to step his game back up...these last couple of battles I have seen him in he hasn't been as sharp.
totally agree....

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
Jin won! FAb knew it, the whole crowded knew, even the people who made the dvd knew it thats why they left the end result out and some other pieces of the battle

Dec 9, 2005
F.A.B. didn't do as bad as I thought he would...I've seen him freestyle live before...but never battle...he actually held his own though..

Jan 5, 2006
i thought it was hella funny that jin looked like he was running away from him.....i seen it on you tube and still think that the audiance was hatin but FABS line about all them bein his cousins was sick as fuck......i think FAB came way harder

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
he wasnt working the crowd...watch it again. he was running. where ever fab followed him to jin would run the other way. no one can say it wasn't entertaining and that was due to fab. It's whatever everybody got they opinions....and mine is lyrically/punchlines, it was right around a tie; however FAB got the strong arm on the entertainment value.

Nov 16, 2005
hahaha ANOTHERRRR thread about this battle. the last thread had a poll and jin got 102 votes, fab got 82, juust checked. but yeahh, my opinion is that jin won esp after knowing that that edited version has fab's and jin's reversed to make it seem more like fab won. i agree that cousins line was hella funny and the running around and fab chasing him was lame, buut.. jin's comebacks and punchlines seemed harder to me.

y'all heard the locksmith of frontline vs. fab?????
i DLed the audio from limewire.
they each only go once w/o any beats, and locksmith starts and he spits fuckiiin hardd, it's brutal hhaha. i think locksmith won in that one too..

Dec 9, 2005
JIN WON..OFF TOP..ONLY REASON JIN WAS WALKING AWAY WAS CUZ FABBY WAS ALL UP IN HIS GRILL I MEAN....CMON MANG...GIVE A NIGGA 3 FEET..BUT GYEA.....FABS PUNCHLINES WASNT ALL THAT GREAT.....

Aug 21, 2004
hands down jin is the winner.....fab looked hella gay, like he wanted to kiss jin or something lol.....don't get me wrong i like fab but that foo needs to stop trying to battle foos and make music, its making him look bad .

Jan 5, 2006
jSoong said:
hahaha ANOTHERRRR thread about this battle. the last thread had a poll and jin got 102 votes, fab got 82, juust checked. but yeahh, my opinion is that jin won esp after knowing that that edited version has fab's and jin's reversed to make it seem more like fab won. i agree that cousins line was hella funny and the running around and fab chasing him was lame, buut.. jin's comebacks and punchlines seemed harder to me.

y'all heard the locksmith of frontline vs. fab?????
i DLed the audio from limewire.
they each only go once w/o any beats, and locksmith starts and he spits fuckiiin hardd, it's brutal hhaha. i think locksmith won in that one too..
i looked for it but never found it but i heard lock smithshitted on FAB........i seen locksmith on MTV battles and he got cheated

Jan 5, 2006
i was there front row.. inches away from both of them spittin.. i was soaked in saliva pretty much, e40 was there, jacka, messy, mac mall, thizz ent fam. this shit will be on treal tv 2.. trust it.. believe it.. seriously though.. JIN WON THIS.. and this is coming from someone who was there live, in person.. watched all the battles before 'the championship round' jin vs. fab. If you guys wanna talk real killer, something Fab didnt show on his dvd.. Locksmith battle, because lock killed him.