FAB vs. Jin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
nah im talkin about in the dvd.. before that there was random cats from the bay tryin to battle but most sucked.. in the cover if you see an asian kid with a camera and celtics jersey.. he was one of the finalists that battled the announcer devin i think was his name, then he lost, devin battled jin.. he lost, jin battled fab.. i dont think it was even going down.. fab showed up and i guess someone was like hey u 2 should battle.. championship round.. so they did.. Fab was being gay tho.. he was all like nah nah.. so finally after jin won both rounds.. he gave him the crown.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ok ok I see you....like I said everybody got opinions just this battle was close and you can tell cause a lot of peoples picks are split down the middle.

HOWEVER...lock did get him previously. Its a trip cause this was when I first heard of fab freestyling and I thought it sucked be he got some trics up his sleeve now.

Oct 12, 2005
I think it was a tie, and I even asked FAB before I seen it , who he think won, and he said it was a tie, but Jin had his whole cheering section so it was a lil byist

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i still think it was too close to call and there was no clear cut winner, but for fab to even stand on the stage and go toe to toe with one of the best in the game at this shit he should get mad props for that.