Extereme Rules 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
haha what a moment, my man Christian finally wins the title. Goodbye Del Rio, have fun being a midcarder on Raw

Oct 11, 2009
I'M HAPPY FOR CHRISTIAN AS SOMEBODY THATS HAS BEEN WORKING FOR A DECADE+ TO GET HERE... I WAS JUST NEVER A FAN OF HIS... I RESPECT HIM THO CUZ HE WASN'T NECESSARILY HANDED THE TITLE

Jan 2, 2004
haha what a moment, my man Christian finally wins the title. Goodbye Del Rio, have fun being a midcarder on Raw
Hes gonna main event SummerSlam..

I'm guessing he'll probably have the title at Mania next year too.

But was obvious who was gonna win the title matches from the draft.. Christian was gonna keep it on SD.. And Raw has a ton of heels, so they needed to give it to there top face because Miz didn't have anymore faces to face.

Apr 25, 2002
Del Rio was likely moved to Raw to be given a push, not to drop to a mic-carder, like it or not. Cena's faggot ass won the belt so they can start pushing Del Rio since they didn't want a heel vs. heel feud for his title push.

Oct 3, 2006
damn i read this was a pretty good ppv...i was hoping to watch Awesome kong debut on raw but damn, guess i missed it

Feb 8, 2003
Del Rio was likely moved to Raw to be given a push, not to drop to a mic-carder, like it or not. Cena's faggot ass won the belt so they can start pushing Del Rio since they didn't want a heel vs. heel feud for his title push.
del rio & cena bout to have a feud for the wwe tittle for the whole summer leading up to a match at summerslam. I read it. also The Miz is gonna turn face

Jan 18, 2006
Christian is a joke and a paper champion.

I hope he loses the title soon
lol, we know u like Del Rio but come on. Christian is finally getting a proper push, like he even said right place right time but I will take it and deserves it cuz he's put a lot of work in over the years and paid his dues unlike a lot of these wrestlers becoming the champ these days. Question is what is gonna happen to Miz now? It's so stupid that if ur name is not John Cena ur not in the title picture very long. CM Punk had hella momentum when he was a face champion and they totally killed it after that cuz Cena has to be the top guy. They didn't have to give the belt back to Cena, its pretty gay. They could have chose another face to get the belt but no it has to be Cena.

I guess I didn't care much for this ppv cuz Wrestlemania was so wack that WWE is in the shitter right now as far as I'm concerned and it also felt like a episode of Smackdown cuz of the commentators. I wonder Christians gonna feud with, would be cool if there was a Orton heel turn