Extereme Rules 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
CM Punk had hella momentum when he was a face champion and they totally killed it after that cuz Cena has to be the top guy.

thats bc cm punk had alot of heat backstage and wouldnt dress to the wwe dress policy (tie and shirt) so they killed his push as punishment. CM Punk killed his own push he knew the rules to follow

Oct 17, 2007
fuck this ppv im done with WWE for nowhow the fuck you gonna make cena that champ? that faggot just had a shot last month WOW!!! and christian?!?!?! come on homeboy r u serious?? everyone knows edge probly cried and begged mcmahon to give christian (HIS BEST FRIEND FOR 27 YRS) the belt. this is such horseshit! o and FUCK LAWLER!

Feb 8, 2003
from seein that segment with the rock and cena looks like cena gonna keep the belt till wrestlemania and put it on the line against the rock. smh i think cena a solid champ but i dont wanna see him as champ from now to mania. i can see alberto and r truth being major heels on raw and contenders for cena till mania

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I think that The Rock VS Cena is a big enough draw on its own. The title doesn't need to be involved to sell this one. Other people should get their title time.

Feb 8, 2003
i told u they made christian look like he cant do it on his own. they killed christian lmao wow vince really dosent like him. he just kept the belt warm for few days. congrats to randy orton on winning the world tittle

May 24, 2002
Henry gets blown up within the first 5 minutes of a match. Dude is always injured. He cant wrestle to save his life. I heard he smells like horse shit when he sweats.

The only reason he even held the ECW title was because he got called a nigger.

Why Henry is still with the company is beyond me.

Feb 8, 2003
Henry gets blown up within the first 5 minutes of a match. Dude is always injured. He cant wrestle to save his life. I heard he smells like horse shit when he sweats.

The only reason he even held the ECW title was because he got called a nigger.

Why Henry is still with the company is beyond me.
he doing somethinh right bc he respected backstage all the wrestlers like him. i never heard one bad story about him. your gay azz would be worried about what another man sweat cent is. thats thegayest shit i read in a long time. i bet alot them wrestlers smell like balonea and wet cats when they sweat oh well i cant smell them on tv. henry deserves the belt much as anyone else in that company bc he paid his dues

May 24, 2002
he doing somethinh right bc he respected backstage all the wrestlers like him. i never heard one bad story about him. your gay azz would be worried about what another man sweat cent is. thats thegayest shit i read in a long time. i bet alot them wrestlers smell like balonea and wet cats when they sweat oh well i cant smell them on tv. henry deserves the belt much as anyone else in that company bc he paid his dues
thats cool.

but for my already mentioned reasons him with the belt would be terrible :cool:

Feb 13, 2006
When I saw Henry wrestle both times at a house show it was terrible. He is the slowest moving person in the ring. Being liked in the back doesn't mean you are going to get pushed in the ring. If that is the case where is Zach Ryder's push. If it took you this long to be with the company to get a push then you shouldn't even get one. I think Mark is just happy to have a job.
If Christian can't win the title without Edge well Del Rio couldn't have almost won the title without the help of Meathead Clay.

Jun 9, 2007
lol @ Orton retweeting fans who are pissed at him winning the title. Funny shit.

and fuck Mark Henry. Every time I hear his music hit I turn the channel.