Exposed: Secret Messages In Music Videos, Movies, Cartoons, Basketball, and More...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know how to spell eery, and wouldn't need to use such a horrible tactic to get people to watch your conspiracy theorist bullshit. Basically watch this and accept it or you're stupid according to "ya boi", who can't seem to manage to spell simple 3-4 letter words. Educate yourself before attempting to educate others. How about thinking for yourself instead of letting other people tell you how to think? Seems like all you conspiracy theorists just believe anything anyone tells you as long as it goes against the government somehow.

May 4, 2002
actually i tryed to watch the first video and couldnt stop laughing. "you're a 2 faced liar" and "bull penis"

edit now i know how retards like monte could be brainwashed. repeat the same bullshit for so long, u will give in. "its not a gun, its a dildo"

Nov 13, 2004
If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know how to spell eery, and wouldn't need to use such a horrible tactic to get people to watch your conspiracy theorist bullshit. Basically watch this and accept it or you're stupid according to "ya boi", who can't seem to manage to spell simple 3-4 letter words. Educate yourself before attempting to educate others. How about thinking for yourself instead of letting other people tell you how to think? Seems like all you conspiracy theorists just believe anything anyone tells you as long as it goes against the government somehow.
LMAO! I misspelled one word and all of a sudden I'm uneducated. GTFOH!

Not once did I mention that jackasses like yourself should "accept" what they are watching as fact. All I'm saying is watch the shit do some research and make an educated decision for yourself.

Challenge the message not the messenger, jack ass!

Nov 13, 2004
Some of the shit is real but then the trolls mindfuck goes in to confuse the shit out of you or be over the top to piss you off. Thus making you think everything is fake and go back to your complacent ways. A tool to confuse all it is.
A lot of this shit is real. The problem is a majority of these dumb fucks here know nothing about real history, but what they were taught in high school.

Any educated man that knows history can clearly see that these videos are about Paganism, Egyptian Astrology, and the Bavarian Illuminati.

I challenge you brain dead fucks to go and study these topics, the history of them, and come back and watch the videos and notice most of the dots connect.

Nov 13, 2004
FYI. The word its interchangeable, JACKASS!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eerie
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eery

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
A lot of this shit is real. The problem is a majority of these dumb fucks here know nothing about real history, but what they were taught in high school.

Any educated man that knows history can clearly see that these videos are about Paganism, Egyptian Astrology, and the Bavarian Illuminati.

I challenge you brain dead fucks to go and study these topics, the history of them, and come back and watch the videos and notice most of the dots connect.
They won't bro. U wasting ur time lol