Exposed: Secret Messages In Music Videos, Movies, Cartoons, Basketball, and More...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
This is a 33 part video. I have posted the first 6. If you have an IQ above 100 then you should be able to see the erie connections here.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. After you posted it I watched all five and a half hours of the video and it definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things that I never noticed before.

Nov 7, 2006
This is a 33 part video. I have posted the first 6. If you have an IQ above 100 then you should be able to see the erie connections here.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know how to spell eery, and wouldn't need to use such a horrible tactic to get people to watch your conspiracy theorist bullshit. Basically watch this and accept it or you're stupid according to "ya boi", who can't seem to manage to spell simple 3-4 letter words. Educate yourself before attempting to educate others. How about thinking for yourself instead of letting other people tell you how to think? Seems like all you conspiracy theorists just believe anything anyone tells you as long as it goes against the government somehow.

Props: Rossibreath
Nov 7, 2006
If you had an IQ above room temperature you would know how to spell eery, and wouldn't need to use such a horrible tactic to get people to watch your conspiracy theorist bullshit. Basically watch this and accept it or you're stupid according to "ya boi", who can't seem to manage to spell simple 3-4 letter words. Educate yourself before attempting to educate others. How about thinking for yourself instead of letting other people tell you how to think? Seems like all you conspiracy theorists just believe anything anyone tells you as long as it goes against the government somehow.
But please carry on, I'm very interested in how you're 33 part video has connections to Lake Erie. That lake has always been very suspicious, it's name is so close to eerie, or eery. It's about time someone exposed it.