Exposed: Secret Messages In Music Videos, Movies, Cartoons, Basketball, and More...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^ This is the type of brain dead, dumb fuck, idiot shit that goes on here. I am not and have never been a rapper!
Can you even read? He never once said you were a rapper, he said you named yourself after a failed rapper you dumb motherfucker. Again educate yourself before you attempt to educate others.

edit: One more thing, if you weren't completely fucking retarded you would have also realized that not only was I making fun of you for spelling eerie/eery wrong I was also making fun of you for that homo ass shit you call a screen name. Hence the "can't even spell simple 3-4 letter WORDS". Lol@"ya boi" wtf kind of fruity ass fuckin faggot calls himself a boi to begin with? I thought that was bitch shit.

Feb 11, 2006
A lot of this shit is real. The problem is a majority of these dumb fucks here know nothing about real history, but what they were taught in high school.

Any educated man that knows history can clearly see that these videos are about Paganism, Egyptian Astrology, and the Bavarian Illuminati.

I challenge you brain dead fucks to go and study these topics, the history of them, and come back and watch the videos and notice most of the dots connect.

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
the whole 9/11 truth video opened the door for more people to make their own conspiracy videos. you can find plenty on youtube about reptilians, hip hop illuminati, songs playing backwards, subliminal messages, etc. I like to watch them for entertainment but overall I really don't give a shit.