Evolution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
QUIT CLOWNIN' HIT THE BLUNT.

BUT BLIgHT,
YOU BEEN HITTIN' TOO MANY WEIgHTS WHERE YOU'LL BELIEVE N-E-THANg HUH? WHAT YOU STRESS IS PURE HER-SAY. YOU ARE SUPPOSIN' A LOT. LIKE I SIAD BEFORE, EVOLUTION HASN'T BEEN PROVEN AND WHAT YOU STRESS ARE NOTHIN' BUT THEORIES.

SNUBNOZE,
HOW YOU gONNA ASSUME SOMETHIN'? HOW YOU gONNA SAY THAT HERESY COMES WITH NOTHIN' BUT FAITH? YOU KNOW HOW IgNORANT YOU SOUND? HERESY ALWAYS COMES WITH FACTS. HE EVEN POSTS LINKS AND MATERIAL TO BAK HIS CLAIMS ALL THE TIME. WHAT YOU DON'T gET IS THAT FAITH IS A PERSONAL ISSUE.

DON'T gET MAD CAUSE HERESY COMES WITH LOgIC. YOU HAVE TO UNDASTAND FOR SOMETHIN' TO BE FACTUAL, IT HAS TO MAKE SENSE TOO. AND EVOLUTION HAS SO MANY LOOPHOLES, THAT EVEN SCIENTISTS DEBATE THAT SHIT. AND BEFORE YOU COME ACROSS THAT RELIgION IS DEBATED TOO, ATLEAST HISTORICAL DATA CAN BE PROCESSED AND PINPOINTED FOR ITS AUTHENCITY.

AND RIGHT ON HERESY AND HIT THE BLUNT FOR TEARIN' THAT REBUTTLE ABOUT THE $100 IN THE MAIL. ACTUALLY THAT PROVES OUR POINT AND HE CONTRADICTED HIMSELF.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again, EVOLUTION AND CREATION CAN CO-EXIST!!! Neither disproves the other.

http://www.ecotao.com/holism/huevo.htm

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/man-evol/mie-hp.htm

I'm not trying to change anyones religous beliefs. Nothing is 100% absolute. If you look at anything long enough and in different ways you can find flaws and/or different meanings. It all depends who is looking at it and how they look at it.

"A conflict between religion and evolution arises only with the insistence upon literal interpretations."

<<< "If you find an anonymous letter in your mailbox with $100 in it, and you have no idea where or who it came from, do you assume it was magically put there because you cant figure it out? No, you assume that somebody put it there either willingly or mistakenly."

Or in the evolutionists view you assume that some darn letter must of been sitting there for a couple thousand years adapting to get out of it's current situation. So this letter turned itself into $100 and finally someone picked him up. >>>

That's a horrible analogy... it's so bad it doesn't aid either argument.

HTB, you and me have already spent a few pages back and forth on this topic many moons ago... I know your position, you know mine. I've taken a number of science and math classes since then, and I must say they have only provided me with more reason to believe in the basic idea of evolution. I'm not sure where you're at in school or how far you've gone... but I must recommend that you take a few detailed astronomy classes that have an emphasis outside of our Milky Way galaxy. The "evolution" of elements can be explained and proven... perhaps some new level of understanding the larger realm that encompasses our insignificant planet may cause you to sit down and reflect on your current ideas and thoughts on the “evolution of life”.

I also recommend you take a class on the history of Western Religion… especially between the 8th – 15th century. Very interesting stuff. Fustrating, irritating, infuriating... but interesting none the less.

illusion

May 5, 2002
"DON'T gET MAD CAUSE HERESY COMES WITH LOgIC"

ROFL, you call sum magical creation of the universe by a single being Logic. That all races and languages where created in sum tower logic? c'mon now...

and what are all these loopholes in the core of evolution that you speek of? and don't give me no why don't we have wings or where is the birdgiraffe shit.

"If you don't know the answers to it's flaws then why do YOU believe it??? because you think some smart scientist must know the answers to it's loopholes? Perfect example of the result of the media generation."

What flaws do you speak of? All I'm saying is that I can't bring up dates and names because I don't have a vast knowlege of all the technical shit, just the basis. A trained scientist could bring out pictures of fossils and pretty much show you the tree that I have used in examples and tell you what branched off into what.

"HTB you base your faith on one of this planets oldest media devices."

Good point...

"DON'T gET MAD CAUSE HERESY COMES WITH LOgIC"

ROFL, you call sum magical creation of the universe by a single being Logic. That all races and languages where created in sum tower logic? c'mon now...

and what are all these loopholes in the core of evolution that you speek of? and don't give me no why don't we have wings or where is the birdgiraffe shit.

<<< ATLEAST HISTORICAL DATA CAN BE PROCESSED AND PINPOINTED FOR ITS AUTHENCITY. >>>

History was not taught in western or eastern Europe until the 16th century. Historical data can be processed and pinpointed for its authencity... but the process is very rigorous as one has to extract the propaganda and prejudices from within it. History can be a very cloudy subject. After all humans are responsible for the creation and "preservation" of history. It is important to question and constantly reanalyze historical data and agendas.

May 5, 2002
History was not taught in western or eastern Europe until the 16th century. Historical data can be processed and pinpointed for its authencity... but the process is very rigorous as one has to extract the propaganda and prejudices from within it. History can be a very cloudy subject. After all humans are responsible for the creation and "preservation" of history. It is important to question and constantly reanalyze historical data and agendas.
thats sum real shit right there...

E

Epitaph

there are no unexplianable loop holes ask me a ? you consider a loop hole I will have an answer.

as for the authentication of history, think who wrote the history books(the bible?) and what was their agenda?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ which bibles??

@snub noze. i will tell you like i will tell everyone else. no need to get personal. no need to use foul language. if you cant present your views, quietly take a bow. you and blight are showing behaviour that lacks class and dignity. i would expect better of you two. you have shown respect in the past please do so now.

NO, your not going from branch to branch, your going from roots to trunk to branches to brances off that. the fishes 1000000 years ago are NOT the same fishes we have today. how can I sit here and say what something is ALMOST right now when the transformation takes thousands of years to have a noticable change. People evolve, dogs evolve everything fuckin evolves.
how am i going from branch to branch when you and your buddies just stated that lizards came from frogs and frogs from fish? so the transformation takes place over a long period of time right? if so you should see different species at different stages. what if it took 10,000 years for a frog to turn to a lizard. the frog has only gone through the process of evolving for 9,999 years. next year will this frog species turn into a lizard??? you should be able to IDENTIFY *which* species evolve into which species. how come you CANT see if it isnt stopping? who come the entire species changes as a whole????

you ask me "where is the blah blah blah evolving right now?" my answer is EVERYTHING. I don't have a time machine to go into the future to see what a lizard will evolve in to so I can sit here and say a lizard is going to be. all I can do is look into the past and fossils pretty much give it away.
its not that you dont have a time machine. its because you dont have any proof or any logic. you're just as bad as plot. both of you contradict yourself but whatever.

I'll say it agian YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EVOLUTION.
you dont know what i understand. its obvious that YOU dont understand because you dont even bring anything valid to the table. why cant you express your words and views? so if i dont understand it YOU dont understand it because you cant even put it into words and come with cohesive info/facts.

because all your points are twisting evolution into something that it aint.
i havent twisted anything? what have i twisted. i have stuck to DARWINISM (CAN YOU EXPLAIN DARWINISM WITHOUT LOOKING AT A BOOK OR SEARCHING THE NET? THAT WAY WE WILL KNOW WHO KNOWS WHAT). i stuck to single cell organisms and the sponge (because plot made reference to it).

God damn, I hate argueing with you, you type too fuckin much and its imposible to argue every thing you said ROFL... bottom line, I ain't gonna change your mind, you ain't gonna change mine. lets leave it at that....
arguing would be if i was upset or yelling or cursing (check yourself). im not doing that. simply replying to a thread and stating my opinions.

a species as a whole doesn't all change and envolve into something different
now look at this:
No, lizards evolved from amphibians who evolved from fish.
so which is it snub? please calirify. oh ait what about this
you cant just jump from a donkey branch to an elephant branch and combine them. it doesn't work that way.
you just jumped from fish to frog to lizard! please clarify.

which frogs change to which lizards?????

@blight calm down.

I went to school for biology for 2 years before switching to art school. If you knew anything about this, you would know that animals have many names, for there are billions of creatures. I offhand dont know the specific names of these frogs. However, the animals they evolved into became another species. This species would evolve into another. Now we have 3 species correct? All of these species are different and can not breed with one from a different species. So when you finally get to lizzards, they produce more lizzards form the originals
blight dont try to come with mediocre insults "if you knew anything about this". LOL!!! here you want something to laugh at?

now we have MORE contradictions from the people who embrace evolution. snub contradicts himself. so did plot. they both contradicted each other now we have blight to add to the equation. compare snubs view (who has constantly stated that i dont knwo what i am talking about) to blights.

blights version of evolution:

However, the animals they evolved into became another species.
snubs version of evolution:
a species as a whole doesn't all change and envolve into something different
rofl!!!!!!!!

im not going to address the rest of your lunacy blight....but i cant help it.

THE FROGS DONT NEED TO COME OUT AND EVOLVE IF THEY ARE SURVIVING. THEY STAY IN THEIR NICHE.
compare that to this:
WHERE ARE THE ORIGINAL LIZARDS you ask? well they may have just died off. Sorrry to disapoint you, but an animal that can not survive will die. Thats how species vanish leaving links unknown.
blight the lizards are NOT surviving. why didnt the evolve??????????
You see the short necks are weeded out. Only the longest ones survived to reproduce.
why is it that the okapi still exists????? its in africa right along with the other giraffe.http://www.geobop.com/Mammals/Artiodactyla/Giraffidae/
ANSWER: They dont exist. There are charts you can find showing from sponges all the way to dolphins and even jackasses. You love to study shit so much, im suprised you havent ever seen one.
i have those charts in encyclopedias. they are not of any value. they contradict just as much as you and your evolving friends.
This occurs in one animals life. It is not at all like evolution where you actually change a whole species thru mutation.
wait snub just said the whole species doesnt change! who am i to believe???????

They developed lungs before they could live totally on land. Before they came out, none had lugs. Once an animal can evolve to have them, it gives them to its offspring, this mutation is carried on thru others like it. Eventually you end up with a total new species able to breathe out of water. So when these animals did come out, they had enoough lung to survive.
so the species was able to out swim and hide from predators for thousands of years while the lungs developed? after they developed they said "ok time to go to the land now"?????? LMAO!!!!!!!

ANSWER:Humans are the final result. Offhand once again i cant name a specic species, but take CroMagnum (or whatever ) Man, he died off to competition with the much smarter, agile, and easier to adapt homosapiens. As for monkey men, they cant survive so the die off.
how come no one is evolving from us? how come you dont see smarter and more agile adapt homosapiens? so it all of a sudden stops with us???????
Human beings have different DNA for different races. Black white red brown all have different DNA just slightly.
if one species of monkey has evolved into all these different races of humans why doesnt one frog create 9 different species of lizards???

so what your saying is in order for a fish or monkey to survive it needs to become frog or human.....lol!!!!!!

For one example, people are ever taller. They started small. The bigger humans survive better than frail tiny ones. So those traits are passed down. Why do women like strong men? The same as why a deer likes a large buck. It needs the best genes possible to produce a better species. It doesnt realize this, like women sometimes fall for the computer nerd image, it is a result of brain power and intellectualism.
the female mantid is larger than the mate. the black widow is larger that the mate. blight that analogy makes no sense. you cant possibly compare women to deer lol! thats crazy. blight big bucks get the ewes because they are DOMINATE and win the head butt contests. BIG GUYS dont always get the females. if thats the case we short guys would evolve because we are not getting any sex and passing on our genes......

its a pity you and your friends cant come to an agreement on the subject. one says animals dont change,one says they do and one speaks of 100 bucks in a mailbox!!!!!! lol!.

im out. i will read this thread from time to time but i doubt that i respond. you prove that evolution isnt real.

if a bullfrog needs to evolve it should evolve into a gila monster. not a gila monster,a bearded dragon and a basilisk.

if the bullfrog does evolve into the gila monster all the bullfrogs should die out. they shouldnt keep producing bullfrogs that need to change over and over.

if one species of frog produces one specific lizard(i laugh at this entire evolution stuff) one monkey should have produced one type of human.

how come animals in the rain forest are not evolving????? what conditions or problems need to start before the evolving takes place?????????

:H:

Apr 25, 2002
how come no one is evolving from us? how come you dont see smarter and more agile adapt homosapiens? so it all of a sudden stops with us???????
Hersey,

The first Hominid to Evolve was Orrotugenisis, this is what we know from fossils and Orrentugensis existed 6 million years ago. But Orrentugenisis died out because it was only 3 feet tall..LOL!! And had a brain the size of a pea. They got tore up in Africa. Then 4.4 million years ago Andipticus Ramidus came which evolved from Orrentugenis. Ramidus had a bigger brain not much bigger but it was smarter, but it eventually died out and then MILLIONS years later, Australapithecus, Africana Gari, Austra Africanus, Homohablas blah blah blah came along.

But your question was, why aren't we seeing any evolution currently with humans? Well thats because we haven't been around long enough. Just look at what I posted up, it took 1.6 million years for one species to evolve into another. Us homosapiens are fairly new compared to the other hominids. We've only been around for 200,000 years. Not nearly enough time.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Your missing the whole thing i stated on natural selection.
The "link species" die off caus ethey cant survive. So thats what happens. Then your left with 2 different species. One original, and one final with potential to create another. Natural selection weeds out the species that cant survive. THE LIZARDS DID EVOLVE to be where their at now.
------------
What relevence does your girrafid link proove? It shows you got a speices whatever it came from, which is solid living how it does. Why would an animal die off if it was doing fine? It wouldnt.
-----------
You say the charts are worthless then there is really no point in this whole topic because you are purley close minded.
------------
We humans are the latest to evolve. We have changed over time.
-------------

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
AND FUCK YOU HERESY FOR BEING SO CLOSE MINDED.
It goes the same way anytime i ask for proof of your religious beliefs. You quote some prophet or whoever and i say its bull shit. I tell you what ive learned form years of science and you call it bull shit.

Fine, call it quits. Make it seem like i dont know what im talking about.

Apr 25, 2002
n
I think the human race is evolving every new generation and passing and combining of genes. I'll explain this later, cuds I'm feeling lazy at the moment.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^you dont have to curse man. seriously you dont. no need for that.
What relevence does your girrafid link proove? It shows you got a speices whatever it came from, which is solid living how it does. Why would an animal die off if it was doing fine? It wouldnt.
you had short neck giraffes living in africa. supposedly the short necks started to stretch the necks and the rest of the shorties died off because they were not tall enough to eat from the trees. if thats the case why didnt the okapi die out???????

You say the charts are worthless then there is really no point in this whole topic because you are purley close minded.
im closed minded yet i ask SIMPLE questions and show how YOU and the others who back evolution contradict each other. how many times on this thread have i stated that GOD created the earth?????? if i was closed minded i would not ask questions and i would constantly SPEAK(type) before LISTENING(reading). SO WHO IS REALLY CLOSED MINDED BLIGHT? who is really closed minded when you have to call people names and use abusive language towards people because they dont agree with you??????? you say you studied this material for years. ACT LIKE IT. be MATURE about it and remain calm at all times. present your views cogently and without aggression. you are showing that you are LIMITED and SHALLOW. scientist dont act like you. they present the theory with logic and try to show proof to back the hypothosis(chk spl).

if the weak need to evolve why do the weak die off????????
if the strong are doing well why do they need to evolve??????

It goes the same way anytime i ask for proof of your religious beliefs. You quote some prophet or whoever and i say its bull shit.
thats a lie blight. MANY times in the past i have told people that i will stay away from the bible and show you historical/secular proof. if those old siccness posts were still up you would see that.

blight are you a liar????????
Fine, call it quits. Make it seem like i dont know what im talking about.
so blight which is it. are you wrong or is snub wrong????? it has been shown that both of you have DIFFERENT versions of evolution.

:H:

lol@i win. that must have boosted your ego by what? 2 points??????????

May 5, 2002
HERESY, again, your not reading all what I say carefully. when I said "a species as a whole doesn't all change and envolve into something different" I was saying that not every single frog evovled into a lizard. thats obvious cuz we still have frogs today. its groups of a species that end up living in an area that are forced to evolve, or they die off. and yes, some die off. and the good genes are passed. its not like you transfrom right in the middle of your life lol. It aint no ninja turtles type shit with ooze. its genes after genes after genes that bring you to present day point. thats why you don't see evolution in present time. you CAN see it if you look at past fossils of various animals and compare them to that of todays. and like I was explaining, a donky branch and a rat branch or whatever are completely diff branches at too ends of a tree. while on the other hand, a reptile branch branches OFF OF an amphibian branch. Its not a complicated thing to comprehend if you open up your mind.

"so blight which is it. are you wrong or is snub wrong????? it has been shown that both of you have DIFFERENT versions of evolution. "

No we don't, I have agreed with everything blight has said in regards to evolution, so don't try to make it sound as if we have diff views and can't even agree on it. You just try to interpret us differently to make it look as if we are not on the same page. And whats this talk about me using foul language towards you? rofl...

Heresy, are gonna sit their and tell me the BILLIONS OF BILLIONS of different plants and animals were all just created by some "God". Explain to me how that works. give me facts. FACTS, not bible excerpts. and who created God? did he just all of sudden show up or something. Not saying that their is no God or that evolution can not co exist with a God, but the bible for sure is NOT factual.

::waits to see these paragraphs in quote form with a bunch more text to rebutle::

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

Hersey,

The first Hominid to Evolve was Orrotugenisis, this is what we know from fossils and Orrentugensis existed 6 million years ago. But Orrentugenisis died out because it was only 3 feet tall..LOL!! And had a brain the size of a pea. They got tore up in Africa. Then 4.4 million years ago Andipticus Ramidus came which evolved from Orrentugenis. Ramidus had a bigger brain not much bigger but it was smarter, but it eventually died out and then MILLIONS years later, Australapithecus, Africana Gari, Austra Africanus, Homohablas blah blah blah came along.

But your question was, why aren't we seeing any evolution currently with humans? Well thats because we haven't been around long enough. Just look at what I posted up, it took 1.6 million years for one species to evolve into another. Us homosapiens are fairly new compared to the other hominids. We've only been around for 200,000 years. Not nearly enough time.

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"Your missing the whole thing i stated on natural selection.
The "link species" die off caus ethey cant survive. So thats what happens. Then your left with 2 different species. One original, and one final with potential to create another. Natural selection weeds out the species that cant survive. THE LIZARDS DID EVOLVE to be where their at now. "

Ok, this thought process really makes no sense. Remember the whole process of evolution is ADVANCEMENT. Changing for the BETTER. So your very reason why the 'Links' die out and can not be found only brings up the question of why what it started as did not die out. To make it easier to understand lets pretend we have frog 1,2,3,4. Frog 4 is a lizard. In actuality there would be many hundreds with very minute differences throughout the thousands of years it would have took. But we will use 4 for our purposes. Remember that the only reason there is frog2 is because it was better then frog1. And as such is the same reason there was frog3 and eventually frog4.

Now my question is you claim "The "link species" die off caus ethey cant survive." Well, one could only ask why frog2 would die off? I mean after all the reason there is a frog2 is because it was better adept then frog1. if frog2 was not better adept then frog1 then it would not have existed long enough to make a frog3. I find it quite funny that the 'links' (frog2 and 3)are said to die because they were weak yet frog1 was strong? If frog1 was strong then there wouldn't have been a need for frogs 2,3,4.

As Heresy has been saying there is a big blank when it comes to explaining the very question Darwin himself asked and which I have heard many others reword. It goes something like this...."Why is all life not in an undefinable continuum? Instead all we find around us are well defined species."

May 5, 2002
"Instead all we find around us are well defined species."

How do you come to the conclusion that all today's species are well defined? Did you go thousands of years into the future and see all the same animals? explain...

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"How do you come to the conclusion that all today's species are well defined? Did you go thousands of years into the future and see all the same animals? explain..."

I will let you re-read what was said. Hopefully you will come to a better understanding the second time around.
"Why is all life not in an undefinable continuum? Instead all we find around us are well defined species."