Evolution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
HERESY,
HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO DRILL THE SAME MESSAgE BEFORE THEY gET IT? MUTHA-FUKAS RATHER TRY THEY HARDEST TO FILL IN LOOPHOLES THEN TO ACCEPT A CREATOR.

PLOT,
EXPLAIN THIS:
WHY DO WE HAVE SENSES? WHY WAS THE BANANA CAKE I ATE WAS SO DELICIOUS EVEN THOUgH I AIN'T gOT TO TASTE SHIT TO NOURISH MY BODY? WHY DOES MUSIC SOUND SO gOOD TO THE EARS AND AFFECTS THE MENTAL AND SOUL, YET WE DON'T NEED IT TO COMMUNICATE? WHY WHEN I HAVE SEX, IT FEELS SO gOOD WHEN HAVIN' THOSE SENSES AIN'T NECESSARY TO PRO-CREATE?
I dont have the time or motivation to explain all this. Just because there is not an answer to every single little detail doesn't mean it isnt fact. If you find an anonymous letter in your mailbox with $100 in it, and you have no idea where or who it came from, do you assume it was magically put there because you cant figure it out? No, you assume that somebody put it there either willingly or mistakenly.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:

if thats the case you should have NEW animals. where is the sponge jelly??????? where is the animal that is stilla sponge but not quite a jelly? he has 500,000 more years to go. where is this species? where is the species that is making transition from fish to frog? why isnt the tuna becoming a big blue frog? shouldnt you see a species in the middle????

if it didnt happen over night you would STILL have something that is JUST ABOUT/ALMOST finished evolving. where is it?????????????????

heresy
those speices are amongst the 90% that didnt make it for whatever reason. I understand you have never been wrong, so believe whatever you want to believe. Research it yourself, I'm satisfied with my finding's. I really wish there was a "creator". I didnt want to believe the theory of evolution because it made life seem so cheap. It was depressing to accept it. I see things differently now, and actually embrace and facinated with life and it's cycles and beauty. I done with this

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I dont have the time or motivation to explain all this. Just because there is not an answer to every single little detail doesn't mean it isnt fact. If you find an anonymous letter in your mailbox with $100 in it, and you have no idea where or who it came from, do you assume it was magically put there because you cant figure it out? No, you assume that somebody put it there either willingly or mistakenly.
i believe YHWH ***willingling*** put things in place. you say you dont have time and motivation to back your views???? i have been asking the SAME question over and over and over and no one has YET to answer it. so to everyone that mentioned the giraffe why is the short neck giraffe species STILL alive in africa????????

so did creation just magically happen????? your analogy doesnt back your beliefs.

those speices are amongst the 90% that didnt make it for whatever reason.
how do you come to the conclusion that its 90%? what research have you done? what books have you read?

if you have fish becoming frogs and frogs becoming lizards you should STILL be able to see the difference. tunas would become blue frogs and over time would become geckos(evolution sounds retarded).

a bull shark would become a bull frog and over time a komodo. which SPECIES BECOME WHICH ANIMAL?????? i dont mean frogs-->lizard--to whatever. i want to know what species of frog OR toad (that throws a curve ball in because toads and frogs are different. btw what did toads become?????) became the MOLOCH lizard????????

I understand you have never been wrong, so believe whatever you want to believe.
i understand that you cant present your arguement and be articulate. instead of focusing on if im always right (something even i dont believe) you should focus on what you are typing. if someone asks you questions about your views and you cant answer you're speaking out the side of your neck.

Research it yourself, I'm satisfied with my finding's.
i have researched it. however you have given me NOTHING to research. LOL@YOUR FINDINGS!!! ROFL!! what have you found??????? you cant even produce any factual evidence to support your claims. nor can you answer questions posed to you.
the same questions have been asked over and over but you FAIL to answer it.

if i was alive when the animals started to come out the water and i videotaped it why cant i video tape the animals still coming out the water?????????? how come ALL the animals are still in the water and none are coming out ***daily***? just how sea turtles come on shore to lay eggs you should see all types of sea species coming on land.

I really wish there was a "creator".
so did the $100 bucks just land in the mail box???? or did someone put it in the mail box?????

did evolution just happen or was everything by design????? if you dont answer ANY other questions (you have shown that you cant) answer this one.

I done with this
another one bites the dust.

@blight
Man, look, a whale evolved from a marine species long ago, it their path as we have our own. We came from an aquatic species too. Back in the day, water dried up all around the planet. The animals wer all trapped to different parts of the planet. When the animals became able to get on land, they all evolved different depending on where they had been isolated to. Thats why you can have many species apear similar but are not related at all.
which species did the whale evolve from? so did we come from MONKIES or an AQUATIC species? blight how did these sea animals gain the ability to breath air????? are you saying over time that these animals developed LUNGS instead of GILLS??????? how long did it take to develop the lungs?????? 2 days? a week??????? how would they be able to survive on land for that long of a time without lungs?????

a tadpole hatches from an egg. it has gills and it swims in the water. after time it starts to loose the gills,grows a tail and the lungs develop. the frog leaves the water but is still able to go back to the water. it took TIME for the frog to develop the lungs.
what would happen if you took the tadpole from the water and placed it on dry land? within one hour it would die. it would not develop those lungs nor would it live long enough to develop the lungs.

so if evolution is real why arent species constantly coming out the water? why do frogs even go back to water???????? now that they are on land is it even a need to go back to water? why do they still have lungs????? evolution isnt logical.

heresy

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Monkeys came from an animal, that came from an animal, that (eventually you get to) an animal that was living in the water.

Amphibians are born in water. they need to produce babies in water. So they return to have kids. Any new spiecies form a frog is SUPRISE a new frog species. These species are obvious in TREE frogs, GREEN frogs, POISONOUS NEON frogs in rain forests. They evolve to fit and survive their enviroment, thats how they become to look different than others.

Amphibians were the first to come out of the water. The species evolved into a land dwelling animal. this made a split between the frog, and the new animal that does not need water. Then you have 2 animal species, they are related, but the newest one is now its own and will produce more like it, leaving the frogs behind. the frogs are able to survive themselves, so they produce more of the same speices.

These 2 species can not mate with each other.

The reason they leave the water is competition is high, they need new food sources, less populated areas, etc...

like a fetus it needs time to develop into a compatable human. Tadpoles are like swimming fetuses. It would be rediculous to put a tadpole on land and give it an ultimatum saying "I demand you to grow lungs in an hour".

HERE IS SOMETHING I DREW UP IN MY LAST CLASS, like an instruction booklet, FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW IT WORKS:

Apr 25, 2002
expatiation...

An expatiation is a trait that evolved for a different purpose other than the current adaptive value of the trait....

For example, feathers may have evolved for thermoregulation…. Only to be resulting in an expatiation for flight -- a light insulating structure which also has aerodynamic properties...

The original use for the hand was in arboreal locomotion…. buuuuut the function was co-opted for tool use once bipedalism evolved.

Just something to think about...

you know.... throwing a bone out there…

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Amphibians were the first to come out of the water. The species evolved into a land dwelling animal. this made a split between the frog, and the new animal that does not need water. Then you have 2 animal species, they are related, but the newest one is now its own and will produce more like it, leaving the frogs behind. the frogs are able to survive themselves, so they produce more of the same speices.
you still miss the point. WHICH frogs turned into specific lizards???? how is it that ONE frog turned into thousands of different lizards???????

in case of the short neck giraffe the short ones died off (according to you evolutionist). so now that frogs have evolved how come they havent died off? why do we still have frogs and how come we dont see them in the MIDDLE of the stage? what i mean by that is right before they become lizards?

1.you cant see the animals still coming out the water

2.you dont see a "mixed" version of the animal

3.you cant tell me which species evolved into another species.

you should STILL be able to see the transformation. just like you can see a caterpiller when it first starts to spin. over time it has finished spinning. right before the butterfly emerges you see through the casing and id the butterfly.

why cant you do that with evolution? where are the middle stages and where are the animals that are still evolving? you and everyone else on this board have YET to answer this question.

blight if everything came from water how did it survive on land without lungs????????

blight if we are from monkies which species are we from and how come the others havent evolved into different forms of humans?

blight if we are from monkies does the spider monkey evolve into a black person? or did one specific monkey generate all humans?

blight if we are evolved from monkies why havent certain members of society started to evolve?

answer these questions. they are BASIC and you people cant even answer em.

heresy

May 5, 2002
"you are going from FISH to FROG to LIZARD. thats not combining species and jumping from branch?????????"

NO, your not going from branch to branch, your going from roots to trunk to branches to brances off that. the fishes 1000000 years ago are NOT the same fishes we have today. how can I sit here and say what something is ALMOST right now when the transformation takes thousands of years to have a noticable change. People evolve, dogs evolve everything fuckin evolves. you ask me "where is the blah blah blah evolving right now?" my answer is EVERYTHING. I don't have a time machine to go into the future to see what a lizard will evolve in to so I can sit here and say a lizard is going to be. all I can do is look into the past and fossils pretty much give it away. I'll say it agian YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EVOLUTION. because all your points are twisting evolution into something that it aint. God damn, I hate argueing with you, you type too fuckin much and its imposible to argue every thing you said ROFL... bottom line, I ain't gonna change your mind, you ain't gonna change mine. lets leave it at that....

May 5, 2002
"in case of the short neck giraffe the short ones died off (according to you evolutionist). so now that frogs have evolved how come they havent died off? why do we still have frogs and how come we dont see them in the MIDDLE of the stage? what i mean by that is right before they become lizards? "

a species as a whole doesn't all change and envolve into something different. some frogs slowly changed, but some didn't have need for change so they didn't. crocidiles havn't changed much at all in the past 10000 or so years because they had no need to.. damn gotta go...

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol ^

^ Photo cells were eaten by herbavores in no.1
Carnivores were eating herbavores in no.1
Herbavores form multi celled beings in no.2
in no.3, the carnivores are forced to evolve to match them.
this leads to specialized cells in no.4

I dont feel like turning every visit to the GOM into essay questions to answer your dumb questions. They are dumb because Heresy, you refuse to understand the point of what i feel, from being so hard fuckin set in your own ways. I try and tell you the same answer over and over but you keep rephrasing the question.

HERESY and others feel free to read, I HAVE ANSWERED YOU.
ONE MORE FUCKIN TIME YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS !

------------------------------
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

you still miss the point. WHICH frogs turned into specific lizards???? how is it that ONE frog turned into thousands of different lizards???????

ANSWER: I went to school for biology for 2 years before switching to art school. If you knew anything about this, you would know that animals have many names, for there are billions of creatures. I offhand dont know the specific names of these frogs. However, the animals they evolved into became another species. This species would evolve into another. Now we have 3 species correct? All of these species are different and can not breed with one from a different species. So when you finally get to lizzards, they produce more lizzards form the originals. WHERE ARE THE ORIGINAL LIZARDS you ask? well they may have just died off. Sorrry to disapoint you, but an animal that can not survive will die. Thats how species vanish leaving links unknown. Back to the lizzards, they produce new models of lizards which have offspring. thats how you get all of your thousands of lizzards while there are still frogs making new frogs. THE FROGS DONT NEED TO COME OUT AND EVOLVE IF THEY ARE SURVIVING. THEY STAY IN THEIR NICHE.

--------------------------------
in case of the short neck giraffe the short ones died off (according to you evolutionist). so now that frogs have evolved how come they havent died off? why do we still have frogs and how come we dont see them in the MIDDLE of the stage? what i mean by that is right before they become lizards?

ANSWER: The natural selection means only the animals with the best traits reproduce. Therfore giraffes with shorter necks dont carry any potential for reproduction. If they somehow get a chance to reproduce (natural selection being blatently broken; say that 5 times fast) they will be corrected by a new partner with a long neck, or they will simply die off and not get a chance to mess up another offspring. You see the short necks are weeded out. Only the longest ones survived to reproduce. Same with frogs, you cant have an amphibian with no water, so you simply dont see them. They dont exist. Once they became something to walk on land, the middle disapears. It cannot live in a dry climate if it needs to be in water. Therefore the ones which could survive the best out of the water reproduce leaving offspring to be more adapt to the enviroment there. these new ones are primed to reproduce and it continues, the strong survive and eventually when there is a need will continue into the next species, since they are able to survive totally on land.

1.you cant see the animals still coming out the water
ANSWER:These are not even needed. If a species is conent, it remains the same.

2.you dont see a "mixed" version of the animal
ANSWER: Natural selection eventually weeds out the ones who are inbetween. They are not what the final new species is, so after many many years they arent even found anymore. The "mixed" traits have been lost to time and reproduction of the strong/fit.

3.you cant tell me which species evolved into another species.
ANSWER: They dont exist. There are charts you can find showing from sponges all the way to dolphins and even jackasses. You love to study shit so much, im suprised you havent ever seen one.
-------------------------------

you should STILL be able to see the transformation. just like you can see a caterpiller when it first starts to spin. over time it has finished spinning. right before the butterfly emerges you see through the casing and id the butterfly.

why cant you do that with evolution? where are the middle stages and where are the animals that are still evolving? you and everyone else on this board have YET to answer this question.

ANSWER:A catepillars pupa is like a fetus where it morphs into an adult. Like a human childs puberty only butterflies change very dramaticcaly compared to us. I know you love frogs right? Its the same as their tadpoles. Baby turns to adult. This occurs in one animals life. It is not at all like evolution where you actually change a whole species thru mutation.
blight if everything came from water how did it survive on land without lungs????????

ANSWER:They developed lungs before they could live totally on land. Before they came out, none had lugs. Once an animal can evolve to have them, it gives them to its offspring, this mutation is carried on thru others like it. Eventually you end up with a total new species able to breathe out of water. So when these animals did come out, they had enoough lung to survive.

blight if we are from monkies which species are we from and how come the others havent evolved into different forms of humans?

ANSWER:Humans are the final result. Offhand once again i cant name a specic species, but take CroMagnum (or whatever ) Man, he died off to competition with the much smarter, agile, and easier to adapt homosapiens. As for monkey men, they cant survive so the die off. Gorrillas you ask? they are fine in their niche. They keep producing gorillas. More human versions cant reproduce with a lesser being, so they die off alltogether. I think it was a major shift in climate that killed off most pre-human species. After that it was man. And there has been evidence that humans did exist with other lower man like beings. Chimpanzees are the closest monkey relative.

Human beings have different DNA for different races. Black white red brown all have different DNA just slightly.
blight if we are from monkies does the spider monkey evolve into a black person? or did one specific monkey generate all humans?

ANSWER:^^^^see last question, basiacally explained inside.
--------------------------
blight if we are evolved from monkies why havent certain members of society started to evolve?
ANSWER: Humans are said to be in a state of no evelution. Maybe our own inventions will lead us to evolve more.

For one example, people are ever taller. They started small. The bigger humans survive better than frail tiny ones. So those traits are passed down. Why do women like strong men? The same as why a deer likes a large buck. It needs the best genes possible to produce a better species. It doesnt realize this, like women sometimes fall for the computer nerd image, it is a result of brain power and intellectualism.
answer these questions. they are BASIC and you people cant even answer em.

ANSWER:I did Heresy.

May 5, 2002
TWU!!! Thank you Blight you really spent the time to break it down. But like you said Heresy is hard set in his mind so I'm sure he'll double the length of what you just wrote with a bogus rebutle. He'd rather rely on faith as apposed to facts. thats coo tho, do your thing Heresy.

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"From this then evolved the first fully mobile lifeform, the jellyfish!. And on and on and on........."

Plot sounds like he has been watching too much discovery channel. You know the channel that loves to give you all these visuals about evolution but never give a damn supporting fact. They just say something to the effect of "scientists believe they have found this common trait that we share with a 'sponge'...now that we have proven that we came from a sponge let us walk through the process.....given thousands of years this sponge decided for itself that it needed movement to better adapt....so baby sponge asked mommy sponge for miracle genes to allow it to do so...mommy gladly made it for baby sponge....from this mobile sponge.....given millions of year....it latter turned into walking sponge (now they show dramtic morphing video--you know the video that morphs a frog to look like my grandma)...suddenly the whole TV audience realizes how much supporting proof there is for this and wonders to themselves how anyone could question such a solid theory.........

May 5, 2002
Evolution is not a complicated theory, people just try to make it seem complicated so they can throw it out. They can't accept that their religion might be false because of it. Their is proof of evolution, but if your opinion soley rely's on a Senior in high school to prove it to you, then you got problems. I'm sure their are many scientist that can break it all down for you and answer all your questions...

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"If you find an anonymous letter in your mailbox with $100 in it, and you have no idea where or who it came from, do you assume it was magically put there because you cant figure it out? No, you assume that somebody put it there either willingly or mistakenly."

Or in the evolutionists view you assume that some darn letter must of been sitting there for a couple thousand years adapting to get out of it's current situation. So this letter turned itself into $100 and finally someone picked him up.

Yea illusion In don't know what it is. Even though it's always the same thing I just can't stop myself.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
About the sponge tho,
It also fed on microscopic organisms that wash thru it.

If im not mistaken, a sponge is more like a colony, not really a solid organism.

BUT LOOK AT SKELETONS, a horse has the exact frame of a human, just distorted for its adaption.

@Snubnose, i cant wait to see what questions we got to tackle next.

May 13, 2002
www.thechill.com
"I'm sure their are many scientist that can break it all down for you and answer all your questions..."

If you don't know the answers to it's flaws then why do YOU believe it??? because you think some smart scientist must know the answers to it's loopholes? Perfect example of the result of the media generation.