Evolution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
By the way people think.

If you see somehing very unusual you cant figure out why it happened, do you usually figure something had to make it happen? Even if it isnt a truely believable reason, you dont just think things happen (like something fell and broke and no one knows how). Well people back then were into anything far fetched. In an age not familliar to science based on acurate studies like we can do today, they are used to incorporating mysteries into magical solutions. Thats why they believe in witches in salem, thats why they had animal gods, thats why a chariot pulls the sun across the sky.

It was just another version. More people believed it and it spread, like you dont want to be the one who doesnt fit in the crowd. Then you have other religions where they took off on their cultures peoples beliefs.

They are all similar.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BLIgHT,
YOU RIgHT, BAK THEN PEOPLE MADE THANgS UP ESPECIALLY IN MYTHOLOgY. BUT YOU CAN'T COMPARE MYTHS AND MYSTICISM WITH DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACTS.

QUIT TRYIN' TO PUT EVERYTHANg INTO ONE gRAB BAg.

YOU SAID, "By the way people think." WHEN I ASKED YOU HOW YOU CAN SUBSTANTIATE YOUR OPINIONS AND CLAIMS. BUT PLAYA, FUK WHAT ANOTHA MAN THINKS. YOU CAN'T gO OFF OF WHAT OTHAS THINK. YOU gOT TO gO OFF OF FACTS PRESENTED. LOgIC PRESENTED. AND FROM THERE MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

AND THEN YOU gO TO ASK ME, "If you see somehing very unusual you cant figure out why it happened, do you usually figure something had to make it happen?"

LOOK, EVERYTHANg HAPPENS FOR SOMETHIN' AND SOMETHIN' MAKES IT HAPPEN. THANgS WE KNOW NOW, PEOPLE CENTURIES AgO COULD ONLY WONDER WHY THEY HAPPENED. SCIENCE OPENED A LOT OF DOORS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, ACQUISITION OF KNOWLEDgE IS A BEAUTIFUL THANg.

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION BLIgHT: WHY IS THE HOLY SCRIPTURES SO SPREADED? WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST DIE OUT AND BECOME BORIN' IF IT WAS JUST AN OLD BOOK WITH MYTHS? WHY TO THIS DAY PEOPLE USE IT AS gUIDELINES FOR MORAL VALUES AND FOR SPIRITUAL ENLIgHTENMENT? WHY DOES IT MAKE SENSE AFTER ALL THIS TIME ONCE YOU DECIPHER THE MESSAgES AND PASSAgES? WHY ARE THEY ACCURATE WITH HISTORICAL DATA?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Because ethey believe it. The same as you got diferent cultures having diferent texts.

Also i was talking about how man thinks. Like they dont want to be left out. So they fall into the religion they are surrounded by, except in countries where huge populations of different religions exist, you have constant fighting because they are right.

All i know is if something falls, its at 9.8m/s2, not some ghost bumping into it on his way thru my house. I bet they just walk thru your walls for a short cut. I know if i was a ghost i wouldnt walk around a house if i can go thru it. Oh shit wait, they can fly.

Where did the idea of afterlife come from? No one knows what happens when you die. Someone wanted to answer it and at the same time make himself famous.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
You know their names right? Then they are that famous.

Jesus was behind it. Weather he was originally black or arabian, he could have been perverted in apearance by white painterser, but you know him and the others by real, or surnames.

The REWARD: Inventing the rule of mankind, and fame.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOU gOT QUITE A THEORY, JUST LIKE EVOLUTION. CAN YOU PROVE YOUR THESIS?

HAVE YOU EVA RESEARCHED WHAT YOU BELIEVE? CAN YOU REFER ME TO HISTORICAL DATA AND ARTIFACTS THAT CAN PROVE YOUR THEORY CORRECT? CAN YOU LOgICALLY BREAK IT ON DOWN FOR ME PLAYA? CAN YOU REASON THAT THIS MAN NAMED "JESUS" WAS JUST OUT FOR FAME AND WHAT WOULD HE gAIN FROM THAT? HOW DID HE PLOT IT OUT? WHEN THERE WERE SCRIPTURES PREDICTIN' THIS MAN'S BIRTH 1000'S OF YEARS BEFORE HE WAS BORN, HOW COULD HE OF PLOTTED SUCH THANg? DID HE HAVE A TIME MACHINE?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
"MAYBE" IS NOT A SUFFICE ANSWER, ESPECIALLY TO SOMETHIN' I JUST THREW IN THE MIX. BREAK DOWN YOUR LOgIC AND IDEALOgIES. HOW CAN YOU PROVE YOUR THEORIES? WHY DO YOU BELIEVE SUCH? AND CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY OTHA QUESTIONS.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
is there anyone else

who belives NOTHING is acurate? NOT SCIENCE NOT RELIGION? that the "truth" is something we will NEVER figger out? That is is above our heads?

May 5, 2002
I'm still out of this discussion, but I find it funny how EDJ keeps asking for proof of blights theory, when he has no proof to prove his theory himself. Sorry, when using proof "refer to 3:16 of john blah blah bible" doesn't cut it. Blight could just say "refer to sentece 3 in reply 5 regarding jesus being drunk" because neither of the texts are based on fact.

just an observation...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SNUBNOZE,
BEFORE YOU ASSUME OR DICTATE N-E-THANg YOU THINK I MIgHT SAY, COME WITH FACTS AND LOgIC. I'M QUESTIONIN' THIS MAN LOgIC. I NEVA BROUgHT THE BIBLE INTO THIS, SO WHY YOUR SARCASTIC REMARK LOAK? THERE'S HISTORICAL DATA AND FACTS THAT SUPPORT THE BIBLE AND THE OCCURENCES TALKED IN IT. AIN'T NO MADE UP THEORY WHAT I'M STRESSIN'. I AIN'T MAKIN' NO HYPOTHESIS PLAYA.