Everyone please help Tha Rippa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

SHOHEI BABA

Today tha rippa was fired from his job for gross negligence and I thought everyone here should tell him to keep his head up in case he tries to do something drastic.

Hold ya head playa

S

SHOHEI BABA

FUCK U DEEP THOUGHT THATS IGNORANT

Deep Thought said:
He burned the fries again, eh?
FUCK U - LETS SEE YOU LOSE YOUR FUCKING JOB AND HOW WELL YOU COPE WITH IT TALKING SHIT THATS MY HOMIE

Nov 7, 2002
gross negligence huh....he must fucked up something big????

Aye homie....keep ya head up....aint no job worth doin somethin drastic...if its ya rent you worried about nigga go jack someone....on the street, stay away from liquors stores...theyre q set up 1/2 the time..too many cats wanna be heroes

Call all the employment agencies in ya area.....go see them all and you should have a job in 2 weeks or so....
if you got a lil $$$ and you know hella clientele...nigga start servin some dope or some weed.....whatever it takes

and if all else fails...FUCK IT AND GO ROB A BANK...YOU GOT ABOUT A 1-115 CHANCE OF GETTIN AWAY...BUT WHAT MORE DO YOU GOT TO LOOSE

and if you thinkin bout killin ya self...potna it aint that serious....betta learn that shit comes and goes.....aint shit in this world forever.....

i need some more info on ya life to really advise you of what to do

May 27, 2002
thank you to everyone who has respondded it means a lot to me to see my brothers and sisters from the siccness rise up to help me in these trying time. i have the utmost respect for Mr. Baba for organizing this function and i wish the best for all of you, even if you make fun of me like deep thought

Nov 19, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA----.................HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU LOZE A JOBA! HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA YOU LOZE A JOB! HAHAHAHAAH YoU IZ HOMELEZZZZ

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Nov 7, 2002
HEY DOGG......ARE YOU THE HEAD OF YOUR HOUSE (DO YOU GOT KIDS AND SHIT???)
CAUSE IF YOU JUST LIVE WITH YA PARENTS AND SHIT YOU SHOULDNT BE STRESSIN...TELL ME YA SITUATION

Apr 25, 2002
Sorry bruh, but it's hard to take anything Nostril Ki- errrr.... I mean SHOHEI BABA says.

IM SAYIN!lol

Keep smilin Rip,ya know I got love for ya..if you need to talk holla actcha girl~209~

S

SHOHEI BABA

Rippa man stay up please think of your moms and pops and another day is coming

May 27, 2002
thanks SHOHEI.....i know yall who i havent "opened up to" about this....would probably think that im wacked out for trying to do something to myself.... i just dont know what im going to do i have zero resume, zero experience, i have no future and i dont want to live this way

but good post baba i will keep them in mind

j dollar no i do not have kids i dont know why any self.....non self respecting i mean woman would ever try to have a family with me and i do not knock girls up because i would never want a kid to live the way i have to

S

SHOHEI BABA

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE OF FOUNDERS OF THE 91SICCNESS JUST WAS FIRED FROM HIS JOB AND DESPARATELY NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE LIVING AND NOBODY IS SAYING SHIT

May 27, 2002
good luck to you RAVAGE...not many know what im going through i wish the best to you as well

yea baba may get out of hand at times but when it counts hes one of the most insightful people and best friends on the board