Everyone please help Tha Rippa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
my mom broke down in tears during the dinner on thanksgiving

my granny couldnt do anything she was trying so hard to keep from crying

i found out today that my old job wants to sue me

my life blows

May 27, 2002
YunG VenoM said:
THIS POST IS GAY AS FUCC!!! RIPPA JUST TOLD ME ON AIM THAT HE REALLY STILL HAS HIS JOB,HE JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, THIS IS JUST LIKE J-LAW FAKE DEATH POST
you will have to excuse my stupid (he got held bacc in freshman year of high school) friend. venom was typing jibberish, much like everything that comes out of his mouth, because 1) he doesnt know how to use something as complicated as "instant messaging" and 2) i wouldnt talk to him for fear of becoming dumber

he is just upset that no one feels sorry for him because he was born retarded then dropped on his head 40 times but my problem is much worse so i get love from yall because i mean shit to the world and have something to contribute

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
THA RIPPA said:

you will have to excuse my stupid (he got held bacc in freshman year of high school) friend. venom was typing jibberish, much like everything that comes out of his mouth, because 1) he doesnt know how to use something as complicated as "instant messaging" and 2) i wouldnt talk to him for fear of becoming dumber

he is just upset that no one feels sorry for him because he was born retarded then dropped on his head 40 times but my problem is much worse so i get love from yall because i mean shit to the world and have something to contribute

So why the fucc are you posting shit that hasn't happen to you, You didn't loose your job so why post or have somebody post for you about that??? Yeah I did get kicced outta highschool freshman year so what??? I am currently getting my high school diploma and workin a job

May 27, 2002
YunG VenoM said:

So why the fucc are you posting shit that hasn't happen to you, You didn't loose your job so why post or have somebody post for you about that??? Yeah I did get kicced outta highschool freshman year so what??? I am currently getting my high school diploma and workin a job
that DID happen to me ....dont try to talk down on me, god will take your job away from you in a flash....i thought i had it all then in one fell swoop! i had no job

S

SHOHEI BABA

i vouch for it is true i talked to his gramma and she just cried on the phone call the # i posted if u don't believe me

S

SHOHEI BABA

I JUST CALLED THA RIPPA'S GRANDMA AND I ASKED IF SHE WAS OK AND SHE TOTALLY FLIPPED THE SCRIPT

I GOT BEEF WIT YOU RIPPA ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS OFFER MY SUPPORT BUT SHE CALLED ME A JEW WHITEBOY AND TOLD ME TO EAT SHIT

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU LOST YOUR JOB BECAUSE OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP YOU HOE

WHEN I SEE YOU - YOU DIE - YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO LIVE

May 27, 2002
Blight said:
LOL @ first 2 Deep Replies

DAMN! That sucks. Im hoping you dont get sued. If you do, take it as an experience weather good or bad, you can teach others about it.
fuck you shohei.....i will take this up with you off the internet im nice enough to not punk you in front of everyone like my grandma

i dunno how they expect to sue me, as i have no money, hmmm

S

SHOHEI BABA

THA RIPPA said:

fuck you shohei.....i will take this up with you off the internet im nice enough to not punk you in front of everyone like my grandma

i dunno how they expect to sue me, as i have no money, hmmm
FAGGOT I'M TAKING MY GODDAMN NISSAN AND I'M ON MY WAY TO KC AFTER I GET OFF WORK TOMORROW I GOT HELLA VACATION TIME AND I WANT TO SEE THE COUNTRY YOU WON'T SAY SHIT ONCE I STUFF A GUN IN YOUR FACE

YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO MAKE RIGHT WITH GOD

S

SHOHEI BABA

rippa and i have made peace due to the tragic circumstances now his grandmother has had a heart attack i talked to his aunt mae-lene and she said she may not recover 100% although she did live through it

prayers and well wishses to the rippa

May 27, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
rippa and i have made peace due to the tragic circumstances now his grandmother has had a heart attack i talked to his aunt mae-lene and she said she may not recover 100% although she did live through it

prayers and well wishses to the rippa
its true because he realized that it was all my grandma who was dissing him it was not me and we shouldnt sever our friendship over something an old, senile woman says

pray for her anyway tho

Aug 5, 2002
Y'all need to take up quilting or somethin' if you have this much time on your hands, make an afghan or some shit....................is that where you two wanna be when Jesus comes back, wasting precious time of your life tryin' to get a few chuckles outta some fucks sittin' behind a computer monitor:dead: ..............outro

Mar 13, 2003
Hihlosis said:
Y'all need to take up quilting or somethin' if you have this much time on your hands, make an afghan or some shit....................is that where you two wanna be when Jesus comes back, wasting precious time of your life tryin' to get a few chuckles outta some fucks sittin' behind a computer monitor:dead: ..............outro
WHY DID YOU JUST PM ME AND CALL ME A NIGGER?!??!?!?!?!?! RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

Aug 5, 2002
Willy Jones said:

WHY DID YOU JUST PM ME AND CALL ME A NIGGER?!??!?!?!?!?! RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
Nice try buddy...........I aint sent a pm in a straight minute homie..........get a life.........................outro

:confused: