Everyone enjoying their New Xbox Experience? (NXE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
lol so so true... but im willing to wait... i just gave up on the 360 cuz i sent mine in for service like 4 times.... i got frustrated and just play exclusives on it... the rest is for ps3 and the wii... well it just sits there....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I should get my xbox back tomorrow for the lens problem and I can take back this arcade xbox to Target and get my money back and I should get my PS3 back on Monday (hdmi port died).

I only do PS3 exclusives and everything else Xbox

Jul 3, 2008
so i DONT have to get a blue ray player....

once again...microsoft>>>>>>>>>>sony

cuz all the shit in hd is the same rite? if i get hd movies off the xbox its gon b the same quality as the blu ray?

Jan 7, 2004
hows the netflix work? if i sign up for netflix i can stream movies all day? in HD?
I thought it was going to be great I currently have blockbuster online and get 3 aloud a time a month from blockbuster plus u can return those get 3 from the store and they send you 3 so really up to six .........ok so I though cool I can sign up for netflix and watch movies at will whenever great right I signed up for it today and then I realized that the movies that your able to stream from the xbox are really limited hardly any (if any at all) new releases soon as I noticed that I cancelled 5 mins later so good idea but until there are more movies mainly new releases I don’t think its a good deal.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What the fuck is up with the homo pose the avatar sports all the time? It's kinda cool that the head is controlled by the right joystick, though.